Selling WTS Keiran Bot : Around 400k/day ! Wele to my post...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS Keiran Bot : Around 400k/day ! Wele to my post ! Since i discovered this forum, i'm doing some bots for Guild Wars, and i decided to sell my last one, because it has a really high rentability, and also because it is working very well ! So, my bot is farming the quest *****************************************************, starting at the Eye Of The North. Global Info: - GWCA Based (Dll included!) - The bot make around 1 run every 7 mins. - MultiAccount Support. - Disable Graphics: Down the GW CPU Usage to 2-3% max ! - Low Ram Usage: Down the GW Ram Usage to 80MB max, so you can run many many accounts ! ​Requirements: - Any character. - Any build. - War in krytia FINISHED. - The Quest Auspicious Beginnings available in the Hall of Monument, when you talk to the Scrying Pool. That's high requirements, i know it, that's why i'm associated with Sunline, a really good account rusher. I'll say his price, just read . Gains: That's the really good part of my post The bot make around 400K per day ! - Around 150K of cash. - Around 775 War Supplies/Day (you can sell them 300g/each!) Picture of the GUI: Video of the bot: Bot - Gw - Keiran Thackeray - YouTube Prices: That's the bad part. The bot has a really high rentability, and i worked on it for a long time. The price is : 450 ectos/25 euros without rush. 600 ectos/35 euros for the pack : The Full Rush & The Bot ! You may go first, or we'll use a . Contact: : Nicmoreau Or just pm me here. I'm often connected between 8:00pm and 9:00pm (GMT+1) WTS 3x Feather-Bot Rdy Accounts Hallo, Verkaufe hier 3 komplett botfertige Accounts (nicht play-nc gebunden) email account + passwort gibt es dazu also alles änderbar. Die Accounts beinhalten Factions einen Ritualisten der komplett ausgerüstet und geskillt nur darauf wartet dass ihr den Bot anmacht. Als Zahlung akzeptiere ich paypal PSC oder Ektos/Zkeys usw. Schreibt mir eine PN oder addet mich in : mAshedo_O English: Hey, I'm selling 3 pletely...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Brad Bagford

Brad Bagford
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

if you still have the bots could you message me back

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.