WTS ISK in bulk $13/bMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by EVE, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVE

EVE
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

I currently have 150b ISK in assets that can be instantly liquidated to NPC buy orders, can provide more information with screenshots on request via PM. I much prefer to sell in large amounts though, so 50b+ if possible, much safer for both parties if I trade with as few people as possible. I only accept verified paypal accounts, and moneybooker accounts, and to avoid any scamming attempts, I'll accept the money before giving you the ISK. If this is a problem, then you have the option to buy through this website at $14.3, 50b ISK in liquid assets, considerably cheaper than every one else and VERY safe, $14.3/bil - (For Sale Offer #70521217) - - Securely Buy Cheap EVE Items with Fast Delivery , the website acts as a third party, but has a 10% commission hence the extra $1.3 I have the capacity to make over 300 billion a month, I'm looking for some one with deep pockets that has an ambitious goal that requires a lot of isk (for example, multiple titan characters + titans, controlled by is-boxer) I would sell isk at $12/b to this person, and you would be my exclusive customer, making it 0 risk for both of us. I understand the chances of finding a person that would be interested in an endavaour like this to be small, but might as well try. If you're interested, send me a PM, cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.