WTS Insane account

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

As topics says /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Iv come to get bored of AO now and im willing to part my account for a Decent amount. Account info : 220/? Nt 213/? Sol And 2 other good pvp twinks . Both with high pvp title. The Nt has almost full beast armor and pande loot tho i has been retierd for a while. The soldier has ql 300cc , Dshark , 2 full bags of AI armor and alot of other phats. The twinks are filled out with AI armor aswell + high ql symbs for em. You wont get a more payable account anywhere els /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif The account has about 8-9b in items and creds maybe more if you push the price. All chars have a great rep. All Chars are RK1 Omni. Please Send me a PM for more info or offers Will accept Paypal tho only if verifyed. Feel free to ask any questions. I will not reveal names on chars or the login info before i have the money. I will logg all of the communication to prevent being scammed.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.