Selling WTS: Inflection Gaming LOL Elo - Diamonds R'...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: Inflection Gaming LOL Elo - Diamonds R' Forever Hi Everyone, we are new to but we will become a lot more active in the next few weeks. We have generated great amount of vouches on ePvper (pm me or me for details, don't want to post links to other forums). As many of you know, starting today there is a new tier in league of legends, and 2200 is now the new tier, diamond. There is only one month left till season ends and there are limited spots to get your account to 2200. Our rates, as those who have known, are high, but our quality is better than ever. We are a syndicate composed of the highest elo players, and most of the people working with us are Diamond Tier 1 (2500+). Our Website: Inflection Gaming : kevigao QQ: 501744 : inflectiongs@gmail Best, Inflection Gaming. Level 30 NA Account for Sale 1600 + Elo Selling my North America League of Legends account. Current elo is 1603. Top Elo this season 1805. Taking Offers. Will set a price after a few offers. Click the Icons to view pics - - - Updated - - - Account also had 3,000 + IP Which will slowly go up as I will play 1-2 a week till its sold to keep the elo up WTB: NA LoL account lvl 30 either 1500+ or no ranked at all. NOTHING SPECIAL just looking for a 30account on NA. nothing special either 1500+ or no ranked at all. please contact me on : speropoulos WTS: Straight out of Elo Hell League of Legends Boosting/Tutoring Service Straight out of Elo Hell Boosting Service 1. Short Bio: Hello! My name is Nemanja. I have been playing League of Legends since 2009 (October) and currently im sitting at 2.2k-2.3k rating at EUWest, during Feb 2012 i reached rank 15 on EU West and i'm really proud of that accomplishment! Now i am offering everything i have learned during my amazing journey to you guys through Rating or Lessons. At the point this thread was created i have had 7 happy customers with my boosting service and my tutoring. 2. Elo Boosting Prices: 0-1200 = 15€ / 100Elo 1200-1500 =...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.