WTS InfinityAion - Cleric

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

hello, i have acc to sell there is : -> Cleric 55 lvl female asmo 3-stars officer -weapon: SW hammer +12 (with MR) GS blinde SW staff mixed with debil staff (with MB) GS 940 dmg Vorpal hammer (with HP) BT shield (with MR) -arrmor: Jotun 3/5 set (with MR) SW boots x2 (1 with mr other with hp) DDG pants & 2xBT pants (with HP/MB/MR) DDG top & gloves (with MB) -stigmas: full CL tree + some stigma from healing tree -accesory master noble chain hood debilakrim's earring x2 maliaka sash kingspin ring & miren ring kysis neckl on this char i have master armormith 511p and essencetapping 490p, alchemy 134p and aethertapping 145p in wh there is many things like: gold/siver/platinum medals enchant stone 80+, manastones hp/mb/mr (around 20 each) some vendor mats and petals and 3,5kk kinah ->chanter female asmo lvl 42 the most important think is that on this char is cooking master 541p got some blue crappy staffs, i used it mostly to craft and earn money, it has registered the most important rcp's also from master craft ->sorc lvl 55 asmo female some blue armors, kromeda jewel, some balic mats, petals, and ore, and alchemy 239p If you are interested pm me or mail me with your price cya

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.