Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling [WTS] Iddqd Skillz(8), 50/50 HoM, 36 maxed, z6,...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] Iddqd Skillz(8), 50/50 HoM, 36 maxed, z6, r6, g3 Hi, my account is 62 months old. It has 10 char slots. My main pve dervish has 36 maxed titles, which is every single pve title attainable for him. Other pve chars : sin (11 maxed titles, my farming char), monk, necro, and an ele with LDoA. The rest are pvp chars / mules. The account has a 50/50 HoM and also r6, z6, g3. The highlight of this account though is skillz rank 8 (iddqd). I am currently in the best event pvp alliance, so with the purchase of the account you gain access to the best teams in Snowball Tournaments during Wintersday playerup, and you could easily make stacks of z keys in RP's. The account will e with 1 mil gold and a stack of ecto. It is nc soft linked, and i will obviously give all info. Cd keys : I haven't seen them in over 4 years and it would take a long time to locate them, but if it is neccessary i should be able to provide the cd keys to all campaigns. Payment: Western Union only, since it is too easy to get scammed over paypal. If the buyer wants the service, he will have to pay for it. Title screens (dervish) : s13.postimage.org/48yxoz85j/titles.png Start bid is 100 euro. gl [WTS] Im Selling Guild Wars for RS acc Hi everyone, I'm selling Guild Wars account (prop, factions, nightfall, oetn) Got 3x lvl 20 account, Main: level 20 Obby armor Warrior (got 2 Titles) Second: level 20 Choas gloves Monk (got 1 Title) Third: level 20 Elite Luxon Elementalist (got 2 titles) It have 30/50 HOM and about 140k cash in bank And many weapons. Worth of all items: ~500-600k It's not NCsoft connect! Add me on : ***************************************************** ** I like to have a good runescape account: CB126+ and like 100m ** [WTS] IMPORTANT--Together against Scamming! Read it! ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page) Hi, because I get scammed yesterday, I write a ne topix against scamming. If you get scammed, you can get all your stuff back!! All what you have to do is using the NEW feature...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.