[WTS] High-Professional Elo-Boost Fast|Cheap|100%Safe VPN+Appear OfflineMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Vouch Games Spoiler: Quote: Originally Posted by xMrvn Thanks for the 3 games. Awesome Player and good Carry. Played 3 Games and has had awesome stats. Last game his team got catched over and over again so he finally lost. But it was a tough Game actually. 2 of 3 Won atleast! Good job. ***************************************************** I recommend this seller. Quote: Originally Posted by Tyreal13 Realy Nice Pusher Coaching While Push without payment, he carryd his team in everygame. wish you Good luck with your Service Quote: Originally Posted by Аnime Super Service, Super boost, Super Contact. Thanks! Quote: Originally Posted by He-Solares First 5 Games Doned Job accepted | Will Post Resaults when Job Doned. Quote: Originally Posted by He-Solares Some More games of my Push Quote: Originally Posted by Renegade Awesome Player Carryd Me to Silver 1 Promotion Quote: Originally Posted by xLeviLevix That only in 3 days! (bronze 3 to bronze 1) Really perfect man..... Quote: Originally Posted by xLeviLevix First matches.... Really positive feedback and really good person! 5/5 Quote: Originally Posted by He-Solares Some More games of my Push Quote: Originally Posted by He-Solares First Job Done Looking for More's Quote: Originally Posted by He-Solares Looking for More Jobs/bigger Jobs Maybe 31.07.2013 Specials : The 50st Will Get 50% Off SPECIALS INFO Spoiler: The Timer Will be Reseted on 31.08.2013 to 0 so it dont worth waiting till the you get the 50th' Job

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.