WTS: Hi All, I wish to sell my service of Power Level accounts on LoL.

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi All, I wish to sell my service of Power Level accounts on LoL. Good for: - For people that are looking to have a smurf account - For people that want to start new ranking to go out of ELO HELL. - Anti-Scam since the account will not be recover after sold because you are the creator. How it works: - The account will only play Costum Games and Coop Games vs AI. It will not play any Normal Games with other players so you don't get any report so no BAN!. - With XP Boost could take up to 6 days more and less, but still making improvements to be faster. - You can create an account as your will in any Server, next provide me login of account so I can level up. - The IP Gain it's low, for 1-30 without IP boost it's more and less 10k IP.How to Order: 1. Contact me at : Lucras22 2. I send you my paypal info then you pay 3. You send me the login info on : Lucras22 You can buy 1-30 with 10k ip or less or more wich is 15$ Or 1-15 for 5$

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.