Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling [WTS] GW Proph Collectors Editition + 4 Games...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] GW Proph Collectors Editition + 4 Games (REVISED) ( 1 2) Auction will close 3-11-2012 (reserve) at NOON EST US. Here are the details: Guild Wars Prophecies Collectors Ed. (Yes the /dance hands glow) Nightfall Pre-Order/Nightfall (Weapons) Factions Eye of the North Characters: 13 TOTAL SLOTS 10 are LVL 20 RP 1 is LVL 16 PRE SEARING 2 are not LVL 20 yet RP Storage: 4 + Anniversary Slot + Crafting Things of Note: 42 of 45 HoM Bonus Mission Pack /bonus Nightfall Pre-Order Weps (great for henchies) Some Destroyer Wepons and Obby Pants Over 700 + Unused Skill Points on 1 toon! Will send Pics to bidders! Question: 1. Will I get Bday gifts? Yes. 81 month old account. 2. Will you ship the physical materials? Yes and I will pay so long as you pay for escrow or service to a Paypal account of my choice for OUR safety. This way you show that you are the "true owner" of the account. 3. What is the C/O C/O is $150.00 US Starting was $149.99 BIDDERS, PM me your email and I will send PICS [WTS] Gw Sachen gegen 4Story Sachen close plz [WTS] GW: Complete Collection Key WTS: Guild Wars Complete Collection It includes : Prophecies , Factions , Nightfall and EOTN + fire imp pet and Golem Hero. Price 25 Euro or 300kk Cabal Alz. Because i got scammed 3 times on this forum i only accept if you pay first 85% of the 25 euro. Thanks and don't try to change my trade rules , i won't accept. I traded before as u can see and my trader rating is ok. ONLY PAYPAL ! [WTS] GW2 Beta Looking for GW2 beta account! Will pay any reasonable price. Can also trade SWTOR acct with 2 epic 50s it that interests you... but would rather pay $$! PM ME! [WTS] HA r3 Farmer! Hello, I will do your HA Rank3 at your account for some Ectos. Just pm me if you want more information and what you want to pay ;D [WTS] Habe noch eine 14 tage Trial Version von faction... also Vk hier eine 14 tage trial version.. von Faction.ich brauche sie nicht--- wenn jemand intresse hat bei mir...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.