Selling WTS GW account against ectos Hi, i want to sell my...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

WTS GW account against ectos Hi, i want to sell my gw account against some ectos because i dont use it anymore, i play pvp on my other one. The account is no ncsoft so u can change the password when u want. Its an European account. The account includes only guild wars prophécies The account included 4 slots : 3pvp and 1 pve ( img508.imageshack.us/i/gwars.jpg/ ) Few titles : r2 ha Tyrian pathfinder (70%) So if anyone interested, mp the number of ectos u offer Thx [WTS] R9 middle 10 C1 6FoW lot of switch+guildCrank ( 1 2) Hey, I sell my account Rank 9 c1 z6 105ectos 29zkeys, 540k 20 switchs, tourmanted, crystaline sword perfect Q10 inscriptible, ethernal sword... PvE:: R lvl20 FoW War lvl20 FoW Mesmer lvl20 FoW Monk lvl20 FoW El FoW 10titles max Nec FoW D lvl 20 Rit lvl 20 Sin lvl 20 The account is guildmaster of a Crank guild 1246+ Accept Paypall only 150euros GW plete + aion Hi guys i want to sell my GW plete and i also have aion with /forum/#...ne-marketplace car on him 200E both pm me to talk info about them and so on thanx and cya :p WTT or WTS Guild Wars Account The Follow Keys Are On The Account - Guild Wars Prophecies - Guild Wars Eye Of The North This Guild Wars Account Contains 2 Level 20's ( None Are PVP Only ) Ranger Level 20 Game Beat So Can Be Played On Harder Difficulty And Can Change Sub Class At Any Time - Leader Of Guild With Guild Hall Couple Of Things Purchased Warrior Level 20 Game Not Beat Is On Its Way To Eye Of The North Cannot Change Class At Any Time To Contact me about purchasing this account post or add/email me at GioGimic@live.ca I Am Looking For A Wow Account With A Level 85 That Can Be Moved To Any Realm , Or Best Offer If Offer is money pay-pal is my only payment option (( Pic's Of Guild Hall Will Be Up Soon Just Have To Download It Have not Played In Awhile.)) WTS PvE Account 50/50 HoM, GWAMM Selling PvE account, Ncsoft unlinked HoM - hom.guildwars2/en/#page=m...AAAfSgQAAAAAAA Main is monk (GWAMM)...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.