Selling WTS GW ACC with all games on it. Selling GW...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/16/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS GW ACC with all games on it. Selling GW account with all games on it, only one character on account, not much acplishment. Willing to sell it cheap, Paypal only. WTS R13 C6 11x Obsidian Armor HOM 50/50 GOD 30/30 ( 1 2) WTS Guild Wars Account HA R13 Champ 6 11 Obsidian Armor few Chaos Cloves HOM 50/50 GOD 30/30 over 5 BDS over 12 Frog Cepters over 14 Celestial Compasses over 14 Tormented Weapons around 5 Eternal Blades Voltaic Spear Perfect Caster Sets much money + ecto Nearly Everything is PVP Ready Many more Titles are nearly maxed Few PVP Character slots available Additional Mercenary Hero Slots Serious Offers - Low Bids will be ignored. Reply to this thread. GW Proph Collectors Editition + 4 Games (REVISED) ( 1 2) Auction will close 3-11-2012 (reserve) at NOON EST US. Here are the details: Guild Wars Prophecies Collectors Ed. (Yes the /dance hands glow) Nightfall Pre-Order/Nightfall (Weapons) Factions Eye of the North Characters: 13 TOTAL SLOTS 10 are LVL 20 RP 1 is LVL 16 PRE SEARING 2 are not LVL 20 yet RP Storage: 4 + Anniversary Slot + Crafting Things of Note: 42 of 45 HoM Bonus Mission Pack /bonus Nightfall Pre-Order Weps (great for henchies) Some Destroyer Wepons and Obby Pants Over 700 + Unused Skill Points on 1 toon! Will send Pics to bidders! Question: 1. Will I get Bday gifts? Yes. 81 month old account. 2. Will you ship the physical materials? Yes and I will pay so long as you pay for escrow or service to a Paypal account of my choice for OUR safety. This way you show that you are the "true owner" of the account. 3. What is the C/O C/O is $150.00 US Starting was $149.99 BIDDERS, PM me your email and I will send PICS WTS R11 Hero Champ 1 Glad 1 Acc As title states, selling this PvP beauty. Has tiger emote to rank your friends with and make them jealous haha. Almost champ 2 and has zaishen 4 title. All 4 game accounts on it, 15/50 HoM with all the easy points still obtainable. Play Nclinked but I will provide buyer with...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.