Selling WTS Guild wars account WTS Guild-Wars Account with...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

WTS Guild wars account WTS Guild-Wars Account with Prophecieses , Nightfall , Factions and Eye of the North. Accout have : lvl 20 nekro lvl 20 ele lvl 20 warrior lvl 20 paladin with good things , and more. addd me in icq : 469.897.019 WTS> Guild Wars (4 games) (7 lvl 20s) I'm selling this GW account with all 3 games (Prophecies, Faction and Nightfall) It also includes the expansion EoTN This account has 7 lvl 20 characters (Paragon, dervish, warrior, ranger, necromancer, elementalist, and assassin. All 7 have 15k armor on them. Great pvp weapons on all, just about every skill unlocked (all that you need) One empty slot for a new character. Mainly looking for money via WESTERN UNION/Steam accounts with new games (cod4/ut3/assassin's creed)/pimped out WoW accounts. Thank you, my is ***************************************************** [WTT] Guild Wars Account for Rs account Hey Guys, I want to trade my Guild Wars account for a rapidshare Premium Account. I want for the Guild Wars account a 180 days account on rapidshare. The Guild Wars account have Proph, Fac and Nf. No characters on it. WTT Guild Wars Factions and Nightfall acct Im trading a Guild Wars Factions and Nightfall acct they are on one acct im looking for an rf online acct or a decent lvl 2 moons acct. Pm me and we can talk. WTS Guild Wars Acc (rank6) I want to sell my GW Account. It's a plaync account (no CDs necessary - download the client from the page and a few minutes later you'll be able to login) with GW Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall. PvE Chars: Ranger Lvl 20 Mesmer Lvl 20 Warrior Lvl 20 Necro Lvl 20 Para Lvl 17 Monk Lvl 20 All chars with "normal" Nicknames, nothing rude. PvP: Rank 6 with 1442 Fame (Wolf/Lupus Emote) all heroes unlocked nearly all skills unlocked - just a few left It's a clean account without any penalties. Was in friendly guilds and did some pvp training for newbies. So nobody will bother you. Transaction via Paypal. After the transaction you'll get the login...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.