Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling WTS: Guild Wars Account, all expansions HoM 30...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

WTS: Guild Wars Account, all expansions HoM 30 Like it says. I can give the specific details of the characters but the important part is the Hall of Monuments ranking is 30 and the account is not linked to a PlayNC account. If your interested pm your offer. Thanks. New Guild Wars Account, Only has Nightfall Expansion, trading for WoW account As the title reads, hit me up here or send an email, - - - villanova_wildcats_baseball@ WTT good WoW EU account for GW account w/all expansions Account has 2 85s, shaman and a warrior, 84 dk and a 80 rogue + 70 warrior with full brutal pvp gear. Shaman is t11 epic geared, warrior hc blues, dk in quest/normal dungeon blues and rogue is full ICC epic. The shaman used to be my main and it has around 10k achievement points and some server 1st Feats of Strength like Death's Demise. The account has about 20-30k gold. Shaman and dk have epic flying mounts. Shaman has all the WotLK raiding achievement mounts except for the Naxxramas ones. Shaman is maxed alchemy and 512 jewelcrafting. Dk has maxed mining(?) and 500 something blacksmithing. I'm the original owner of the account and after 2years of playing WoW just doesnt do it for me anymore so I want to trade it away for GW account with all the expansions. I could also consider trading it for new codes of the GW trilogy+EotN. WTT: WTT Guild Wars account for any other gamme account I am willing to trade my guild wars account for any other game account or anything you might have to offer. Money or a different game's account. PM for details or send me a message to Fabriziomiami@ PM for my hpone number if you would rather municate by text or call. WTS: Guild Wars account w/ all expansions + Rift account (sell or trade for WoW) Guild Wars account: Factions + Nightfall + Eye of he North Level 20 Ranger. Fully geared. Multiple sets of armor. Collection of nice bows. Level 20 Assassin. Fully geared. Various PvP characters. No Hall of Monuments. Rift account: Time expires May...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.