Selling WTS Guild Wars Acc (rank6) I want to sell my GW...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS Guild Wars Acc (rank6) I want to sell my GW Account. It's a plaync account (no CDs necessary - download the client from the page and a few minutes later you'll be able to login) with GW Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall. PvE Chars: Ranger Lvl 20 Mesmer Lvl 20 Warrior Lvl 20 Necro Lvl 20 Para Lvl 17 Monk Lvl 20 All chars with "normal" Nicknames, nothing rude. PvP: Rank 6 with 1442 Fame (Wolf/Lupus Emote) all heroes unlocked nearly all skills unlocked - just a few left It's a clean account without any penalties. Was in friendly guilds and did some pvp training for newbies. So nobody will bother you. Transaction via Paypal. After the transaction you'll get the login information. If you want it I'll send you some Screenshots before, so you can see that the Account is working. Pm or post your offer - but no trades please. Actually I've no time to play any game. WTS Guild Wars Account Ok, well, guild wars: Has: Prophecies -> Lvl 20 E/M Factions Nightfall Like 5plat..not alot.. Plenty of differnt dyes in bank and good pve items that can be sold no greens yet im afraid + PvP: Purchased-All runes, staff heads etc for every weapon type unlocked.. Purchased-Over 600 Skills unlocked covering all classes, the skills not unlocked are generally crap ones.. -pArt of a good alliance that Does AB/Team pvp -Luxon, rank 1 (Luxon supportr) Seeing as I can no longer be bothered to play this game, going to university in September and madly obsessed with gunz... Im only after 30USD tbh. Id estimate I spent about 120$ on this account. Guild Wars Miniaturen gegen RS-Acc Hallo Leute ich bin Minipetsammler und auf der Jagd, daher Tausche ich Minipets gegen RS-Acc's. Folgende Miniaturen besitze ich schon: Schwein- Tempelwächter- Kirin- Dornenwolf- Moloch- Prinz Rurik- Todesreiter- Harpyien Waldläufer- Shiro- Varesh- Peitschenschwanz Verschlinger- Jade Rüstung- Asura- Palawa Joko- Feuer Kobold- Heket Krieger- Pilzsuhler- Belagerungsschildkröte- Hydra- Charr Schamane-...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.