WTS Great Hunter Account! LVL60 with LVL34 Rune-keeper alt!! TON of GOLD! - SOLDMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'LOTRO Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hi guys, i'm here to sell a great account that has a lvl60 human hunter and a lvl34 elf rune-keeper on it. Both characters are female and they are on the Windfola server. The lvl60 hunter has a few lvl47 mirrored pieces, but also has a few lvl58 teal pieces as well. She has the nimble goat mount which is the fastest rep mount you could get in Moria. The account has the biggest home you can get on it, the house music is Tom Bombadil's theme [​IMG] The account has 82 gold (Enough to buy gear you want) on it, that in itself is worth at least $70 on most gold selling websites. The gold was NOT bought. I'm asking $150 for this account and will take payment by Paypal, I will only sell it to people with good rep on spamsite. Thank you. Please contact me at dconnelly@live on and post here when you do.. The account has playable time till the 28th. Here's the breakdown .. Cd Key $15 Moria Key $30 Gold $70 Characters $35 I think it's a great price ... Please contact me at dconnelly@live on and post here when you do..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.