WTS: Gold/Plat/Diamond 3v3 Teams!

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Challenger or Diamond players, I am currently on a Challenger team) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our exorbitantly high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Process: You will message me your: , your desired division and if you want, the team name and tag you want as well. I will add you on within a few hours of your message and we will talk over any specifics you are interested in. Then we will create the team and play 4 games, after 4 games we will invite you to the team (cannot invite after 5 games for a week) but you will not accept till we have played the 5th game and have been seeded (this prevents your MMR from affecting the team and lowering the starting rank). Once the team has been seeded we will give you lead and leave the team. Reminder: Make sure you play at least 1 game every 4 weeks to prevent decay. This service is the easiest way to get Gold/Plat/Diamond as well as the cheapest (elo boosters will charge hundreds and hundreds of dollars to hit your ideal division) , safest and quickest way to get the border you want. Also if we end up getting a division you do not want then you will not be charged for the team but you will also not receive the team. Prices: Gold I: $10 Plat V-IV: $50 Plat III-I: $60 Diamond V-IV: $150 Diamond II-I: $180 Note: these are the same prices as BeforeChrist and I do not mean to try to steal people from him just help get people the teams they want as well since he has A LOT of requests he has to take care of right now - - - Updated - - - willing to give a # for first few people who message me, want people to know that I will not scam and should be trusted - - - Updated - - - bump

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.