WTS: gld50 pug50 mar50 lnc50 arc44 con46 thm46

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FFXIV, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFXIV

FFXIV
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

new info for 2.0, we will get free change of race/gender since we getting new graphics and possibly new race and genders. great time to jump into the game and see the old move into the new 2.0. asking price $600.00 ..send tell for any offers that are reasonable. thanks. gld50 pug50 mar50 lnc50 arc44 con46 thm46 original owner on Balmung Server. 3mil gil no side quests or main missions have been completed so you can do them all for the free exp and or storyline for it all. company quests are done up to being able to get chocobo and kills with fire so you are able to enter dungeons. no dungeons completed other then the rank 25ifrit for unlock. uldah company registered. lots of classes leveled up, your right at chocobo, i collected it with points, all you need to do is collect it at the chocobo stables,aka YOU CAN NAME YOUR CHOCOBO!! it also has the gobbue mount witch you can't get anymore since last patch. no gear but you can easily be wearing best crafted gear with best materia with 1 or 2mil depending on how crazy you go with the materia. all stones for jobs unlocked but lot of the quests for jobs to do still. most are 1 or 2 quests in only. pld has his head piece, blm is up to gear collecting part too. rest are in spells/moves still. have a couple of rank 25 pieces from random nm's to hand in for company seals. very good starter account to pop into game with and jump right into the fun stuff without grinding classes all day. couple of good days in grind groups and can be all rank 50's. send me a tell if you have any questions i can answer for you. tyvm kinda new to this site only 1 rep but got lots of rep on playerup.com and armory bids. check me out there. also can purchase there since they require verification. and PA has insurance you can place on account. send any message about the account. it's not legacy. thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.