WTS: Fury/EU Conq80 with 3000+ gold, full T2, PvP7+, lots of recipes, etc

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Selling my EU/Fury account with: Level 80 Conqueror - Full Tier 2 - Tier 3: Both belts - Two Ibis weapons: 2h and 1h - Lots of rare armor & weaponsmith recipes, including for example: All Base weapon recipes, all but 1 Base Armor recipe, all but 1 Culture weapon recipe, the Ibis recipe, etc etc. - This character is a money making machine! - PvP LvL7 +72% (Near LvL8) with 3489 Bori tokens in stock, you can select what to buy! - Good K/D ratio. - Good reputation, been only in respected guilds, renameable, movable. Level 80 Herald of Xotli - Mostly HoX culture, couple T1 & T2 parts. - No PvP experience - Knows all buyable rare gem recipes Level 80 Tempest of Set - New character, not geared up. The account has over 3000 gold in total. Bank includes lots of valuable resources, including for example 12 Shard of Exiled God, lots of crafting resources, hundreds of different gems etc etc. The Account has paid gametime until february 2011! It also includes all the original & Rise of the Godslayer pre-order gifts. You may contact me with serious offers by sending a private message or just drop a reply to this thread. I can arrange it so that you may view the account before buying it. When making possible offers, please remember that the sheer gold amount is worth close to 600€ if sold out seperatedly (at least on Fury server).

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.