Sold [WTS] Full SWTOR Beta Account Hi all, I am looking...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTS] Full SWTOR Beta Account Hi all, I am looking to buy a SWTOR account with full beta access. I created an account here for just this purpose. I am willing to pay a reasonable price through paypal upon verification of the account's access to the beta and validity. Unused accounts are preferred but I am willing to look at other options as well. I am not interested in beta weekend accounts. Send via PM [WTS] Full SWTOR beta account Hi all, I am looking to buy a SWTOR account with full beta access. I have been a fan of the game for years now but I never have any luck with beta invites. I created an account here for just this purpose. I am willing to pay a reasonable price through paypal upon verification of the account's access to the beta and validity. Unused accounts are preferred but I am willing to look at other options as well. I am not interested in beta weekend accounts. Send me a PM [WTS] FULL T3 EPIC | BM | EU Server | Scoundrel/Oper, Sorc/Sage| PayPal I would like to purchase a EU account (on the one populated EU server: Tomb of Freedom Nad, Niman, LoL etc..) on EN PVP (RP-PVP) only!! Class preferences: Scoundrel / Operative or Sorc / Sage PVE Gear preferences: Full Rakata or close to full PVP Gear preferences: Full BM (or 1-2p from full) Credits, Crew Skills, Mounts, DataCrons, aswell as what type of account - DOES NOT matter to me! Payments only via Verified PayPal. Only dealing with people having a visible feedback either here or on , PA etc.. Please post before PMing. P.S: Am willing to pay up for 500$ if the offer is good.... [WTS] Fully Geared LvL 50 Bounty Hunter Full Champion PvP Gear Over 1 Mil Credits Up for sale is a level 50 Bounty Hunter. He is fully geared with Champion PvP gear as well as PvE gear. He has almost 18k HP and does some ridiculous damage. His current spec is Body Guard (Healing) It's basically like a Restro Shaman in WoW. He is currently one of the most geared Bounty Hunters on this PvP server. He is fully maxed...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.