Sold [WTS] full BETA SWTOR As you can see its full BETA...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] full BETA SWTOR As you can see its full BETA , can show you picture from game , account manager , mail invite screenshot , all what is needed, its FULL BETA testing Price is Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 , buy as gift on STEAM , for 55 euro , via paypal or any credit card . Contacting me over my : tetreba@ [WTS] Level 50 Gunslinger Full Pvp Gear and 1.3 mil credits Plus more Goodies Due to medical expenses adding up selling my pride and joy, I am the original Owner and have all secret question and answer. Collectors edition with level 50 gunslinger with full pvp gear (centurian ) and with 44 valor. Have all 5 companions as well have great money making crew skills, 400 maxed in Slicing and Scavenging As well this account contains a lvl 38 guardian jedi 400 treasure hunting,400 scavenging I can max out any crew skill you wish. Have all mounts including level 110%, This is on a pvp server and have screenshots for those who are interested. Asking 350 or best reasonable offer have any questions please send me your aim or email. I am a honest seller and have good rep and seeking to sell to someone the same. [WTS] lvl50 Gunslinger Full epics Valor rank 40!!!! Full Champion PVP fast Mounts!! Im selling a level 50 Gunslinger on the server Fatman This toon has full Champion PVP gear 4 peices of Tionese gear for pve 1 peice of Rakata gear for pve This is a Digital Deluxe account This toon has tons of items and materials in the bank, many many titles, has around 50,000 Credits The fastest mount speed and mount. Tons of epics for alts in the bank. In a very active guild that loves to pvp and raid.Valor Rank: 40 with tons of pvp and pve commendations. I have max armstech/salv/investigation. Also have a unused rare magenta Crystal. Have the epic barrel plan to make my own barrels. and tons more I am forgetting. I will need to speak with you over the phone before the transaction. I am asking 150 O.B.O Paypal only! for this account its a great deal!!!!...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.