Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Sold [WTS] full beta Basically, I am looking for a full...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/16/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] full beta Basically, I am looking for a full beta account for swtor to play with. I am willing to negotiate. I will require some type of contact information though. [WTS] Full Beta access Account is used but rarely played by me. If interested post then PM me your offer and contact info and I'll contact you. if you don't post nor pm me offer with contact info you'll be ignored. [WTS] Full Beta Access Account Got the account about a week ago, I've played until level 3, stopped. Game looks pretty cool, but I have no time to actively play it and enjoy the game. If you are un-repped, expect to pay through western union. All repped users I'll take a paypal payment. me offers. Post before contacting. [WTS] Full Beta Account Hey Guys, i want to buy a SWTOR Full Beta Account. I got a Diablo3 Beta too, so you can also Share it with my. Just PM me. [WTS] Full Beta Account As the title says I am looking to purchase a SWTOR Full Beta Account. I am looking to pay $50-65 and before anyone screams that that is too low. Please consider that the beta realistically has about 2-3 weeks left before Early Release (4 weeks away) and with increased beta weekends the prices will be going down eventually. This way you still sell it early and for a pretty good price. If interested please contact me here. I have a VIP acco n and paypal verified and have sold items before on without hassle. [WTS] FULL Beta Account Selling SWTOR FULL Beta Account Price: 150$ / paypal only. More info on pm. Not trading. I will go first only if you have high rep. GameTagcom - Buy and Sell SWTOR Accounts and Star Wars The Old Republic Characters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.