Sold [WTS] full beta account I have a SWTOR beta...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTS] full beta account I have a SWTOR beta account that i have sitting that i dont really use anymore, not looking for much for it, i expect payment threw western union but since i dont have much rep i will give the details first if a member is high rep or im prepared to use any trusted middle man, contact me here PM with your ;] [WTS] Full Beta Account As the title sayd , is Full Beta Account (not weekend edition) Price is 200$ to 250$ Payment Method : MoneyBookers Contact : Ttr_ttr@live [WTS] Full Beta Account Looking to sell my swtor full beta account, post and pm if interested. Please send offer in pm. [WTS] FULL Beta Account -> auction 20/11/2011 Hey guys, yesterday I have bought a SWTOR Beta Account. I am currently testing the game. The game is ****ing awesome. I cant believe how great it is. It makes much fun to play for the dark side and kill some Jedis. Well, I am a big Star Wars fan and I dont want to play this Beta too much. I just want to get every class on level 10 to see which class I will play when the game releases. I think im done @ 15-17/11/2011. But I am not going to sell this account directly. I will wait till the 20/11/2011 that you wont get banned but btw. I dont think they ban anymore. You will get the full SWTOR + Email Account. I would suggest that you dont change any account informations. Just to be sure that you wont get banned. So this is an auction. This auction will end at the 20/11/2011. You can bid or buy it out. I only accept payment via Paypal as gift. I can accept a service. I would go first to people with a big feedback score and an old registration date. Proofs (I´ve done this pictures with my iPhone. I don´t use the Screenshot button because I dont know what Bioware is tracking ) i40.tinypic/96mfzd.jpg i44.tinypic/118os38.jpg i43.tinypic/2ymytj8.jpg Auctions end: -> 20/11/2011 Starting bid: 90$ Buyout price: 135$ Best regards, fischyyy [WTS] Full Beta or Weekend Beta will buy or trade Rift...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.