Sold [WTS] Fresh SWTOR Beta Account Hey all! I received...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] Fresh SWTOR Beta Account Hey all! I received an invite from a friend of mine who works at Bioware, but I don't have the time to play it. This is a special account, which will have Beta access until launch. I am asking $400 for this account. I have logged into the forums and downloaded the client, but no characters have been made on this account. I only accept Paypal, and want to get this sold ASAP! Please note that while this is a fresh account, there is a no money back policy. There are inherent risks that come with buying / selling accounts that the buyer needs to be aware of. Should something happen to the account, sorry, not my issue. Again, this is a fresh account, free of characters. Looking for $400 dollars on Paypal. Please send me a PM on the forums, and I can take you through all the proof you'd ever need. Thanks and have a great day! [WTS] Full Access Selling full access testing account. No restrictions on game play. Selling for $200.00 via paypal. I will provide account log in information after payment is received and confirmed. This is a good way to get a jump start on the game and learning mechanics, profession and to be ready for the launch coming up. If interested contact via PM. [WTS] Full access beta SWTOR Looking to buy full access beta account Post here and i will reply offering $50-$100 for full account [WTS] Full Access SWTOR Beta Hey , i'm looking to sell my Full Access SWTOR Beta key. This is not just a "weekend" pass, it is a full access pass that i've had for a while. My aim is: Pandaberr12 If you would like to talk in , or email please send me a private message and we can exchange / emails there. The only way i'm going first is if you are TrustWho Verified, or have atleast 4 rep. Will provide all screenshots, including the email that was sent to me for the beta and account confirmation. EDIT: Im not asking insane amounts of money, people are getting $100-150 for just weekend passes, I can take $100~ for the all...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.