Sold [WTS] for wow I have a 60 Swtor time card and want...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTS] for wow I have a 60 Swtor time card and want to trade it for a 60 EU wow time card [WTS] for WoW keys or account Hi Guys, I've got a preorder SWTOR acct, with a few lowbie chars on it, and a week or 2 left of gametime that I'm looking to trade for a set of wow keys, or a ****ty wow acct. Let me know what you've got [WTS] Full Access Beta I am a repped buyer and expect the seller to be repped also. Dont even bother if you are not because I will lowball the offer so much it will offend you. Please post here before contacting me. [WTS] Full Access Beta [WTS] Full Access Beta Account $200 I have decided to sell my SWTOR beta account. This is a FULL access account not just the weekend. I have had this for a while now and was deciding if I wanted to play this but with D3 coming out and the new xpac of WoW coming out I wont have time for SWTOR and my numerous other games! So my loss if your gain. I have no actually downloaded the game or logged in I only accepted the beta invite so that it wouldn't arouse suspicion with multiple people playing on the different IP's. I have read other topics on here and it has come to my attention the best thing to do is the following: I will send your money back if the account is banned within 3 days of purchase. In order to qualify for this the following must be met: 1. Do not change the password. 2. Do not change the email. Either one of these will supposedly red flag the account and get it banned. If you choose to change the information you do that at your own risk and I will not refund your money if it gets banned. I will still require the money to be sent as a gift just to avoid a scammer getting the info and taking the money back and trying to run with my account. Price: $200 Contact me on Aim: StormRunner420 [WTS] Full Access Beta Account not just a weekend pass This is a account that is in the full beta not just weekends 1. DO NOT CHANGE THE E-MAIL 2. DO NOT CHANGE THE PASSWORD As stated by the...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.