Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

[WTS] Flowboosting Bronze > Diamond 5 | Trusted | Cheap | Fast | NA + EUW! ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

We are a team of Diamond boosters, pumped to help you out on all your boosting needs! If I don't accept your contact request fast, PM me with your , mine is bugging sometimes. What you can expect from us:Great speed. Up to 1 division a day! Great quality. I have a program that can make you appear offline on league chat or send you the messages your friends send you so you can answer. Your friends won't suspect anything! Good prices. compare my prices with others to see the benefit for yourself! Lots of personal attention. It's always possible to spectate a game, ask questions on about anything and I will do anything I can to make it a good experience for you! A great deal of experience. Our boosters are all greatly experienced players, together we have boosted for several years so we know what we are doing. What we expect from you:Don't play on your account during the boost. If you play ranked during the boost I will either stop boosting or add some charges extra. It's possible to pause the boost if you let me know. Also possible to play some normals as long as you let me know in advance. Money up front. We finished enough jobs for you to be sure that it's legit. We0 invite you to have a look around in this thread to judge for yourself. Enjoy the service.Feel free to ask me for anything that would make you happier. From some advice on how to carry yourself to spectating the games and ask me about certain plays. I'll do anything to make the service as nice as possible for you. Payment will be done through Paypal or Direct Banking (takes 2-3 days) (Design by This great guy ) ----------------------------------------------------------------- We can also do pay per win to fix your mmr Bronze = 3€ Silver = 4€ Gold = 6€ Platinum = 10€ Promo matches only Bronze = 6€ (or play until promoted) Silver = 9€ (or play until promoted) Please send me a message through ePVP Or add me on (New since 16-07-2013): FlowBoosting Flowboosting holds the right to stop your boost without any further notice if your lp gains drop below 12 per win. You can transfer it to a pay per win boost instead aswell. Some clients we boosted for / vouches Spoiler: Quote: Originally Posted by Dr.Invisible carried me to silver Quote: Originally Posted by Divisionboost know this guy for a long time, he is legit ! silver 2 Finished a boost to Gold V all the way from Bronze V, staying in contact with the customer for sure. Looking forward boosting for you guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.