WTS: Fippy Darkpaw 4 Accounts 56 Shadowknight, Necromancer, Enchanter 55 Magician Well Geared

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by EverQuest, 3/26/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EverQuest

EverQuest
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

selling my 4 game accounts from the server Fippy Darkpaw. I have recently sold my cleric and am getting rid of the rest of my accounts due to the fact I have had a loss of a close family friend and will no longer be able to play. I am selling all 4 of these accounts together which each one has been well geared. I will also be accepting individual offers for each account. I am the original owner of each account and have all the information needed. All characters are seb keyed. The Magician and Shadowknight are fully plane of sky keyed. All characters have a pre-nerf circlet of shadow on them. Makes you make characters as 60+ for the original servers but as the title states the Shadowknight, Necromancer and Enchanter are all 56 and the Magician is 55. These are all SEPERATE accounts.

Gear-
    Shadowknight-
    The shadowknight is very well geared, he was my second character and spent quite a bit of time on him.
    He is howling stones keyed.
    Darkmetal Falchion
    Sarnak Battle Shield
    Umbral Plate Breastplate
    Idol of the Thorned
    Shai'din Revenant Bauble
    Hardened Clay Bracelet
    Umbral Bracer
    Blood Ember Helm/Umbral Helm
    Blood Ember Vambraces/ Umbral Vambraces
    Djarn's Amythyst Ring
    Incarnadine Boots
    Belt of Iniquity
    Polished Mithril Torque
    Polished Mithril Mask
    Pre-nerf Guise of the Deceiver
    Pre-nerf Circlet of Shadow
    Obulus Mantle
    Journeyman Boots
    He has so much more bagged and banked, a

Necromancer-
    Blighted Robe
    Cryosilk Leggings/Blighted Trousers
    Molten Cloak
    Hand of the Reaper
    Tome of Miragul
    Supple Scale Armband
    Loam Encrusted Cap
    Loam Encrusted Sleeves
    Golden Efreeti Boots
    Loam Encrusted Bracers
    Polished Mithril Mask
    Runed Cowl
    Impskin Gloves
    Pre-nerf Circlet of Shadow
    Black Golden Sapphire Earrings
    I'm forgetting a bunch, he has plenty bagged and a few blighted pieces that aren't that good. Around 5-6k platinum.

Enchanter-
    Insidious Robe
    Insidious Gloves
    Loam Encrusted Pantaloons
    Loam Encrusted Bracers
    Opal Encrusted Steins
    Cone of Mystics
    Golden Efreeti Boots
    Kunzar Cloak
    Sarnak Bracer of Honor
    Supple Scale Armband
    Polished Mithril Mask
    Braided Cinch Cord
    Black Golden Sapphire Earrings
    Plenty more bagged and banked, along with a few thousand platinum and plenty of items to sell.

Magician-
    Tolapumj Robe
    Brell's Girdle
    Ornate Runed Shield
    Molten Cloak
    Apothic Kilt
    Supple Scale Armband
    Impskin Gloves
    Polished Mithril Mask
    Emboridered Black Cape
    Mysterious Glowing Sleeves
    Golden Idol of Innoruuk
    Ivory Pendant (sky)
    Bracelet of Exertion
    Runed Cowl
    Golden Efreeti Boots
    Batskull Earring
    Black Golden Sapphire Earring
    Journeyman Boots

This is the ultimate crew for any camp in the game or to take down hard mob bosses you've always wanted. I could kill Magus Rokyll and all other fire giant's with ease , as you can see, because all my characters have polished mithril masks. There is probably an extra 10k worth of items in my characters bags, along with all the platinum on each account. Every character has been working on Chardok faction for the ring quest, they are at kindly. Each pre-nerf Circlet of Shadow will be worth a good 20k platinum when velious comes out, and I have 4. Contact me if you have any questions, I am open to offers. There is so much more on these accounts I am forgetting, and each account is geared towards end game content, they are already loaded with all spells. Photos are of the magician and shadowknight while ogre and then under DE mask illusion, can request more if needed.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.