[WTS] [EUW/EUNE] QualityBoost - Fast and Cheap Division Boosting

Discussion in 'League of Legends Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

About us We are a small group of professional Diamond-Tier Eloboosters who have played the game since the beta. We created this service in order to offer Eloboosting at a new level where all our customers can get their desired rank in a very short a-beep-t of time and also seek tips to enhance their LoL expierence. We offer a friendly atmosphere and respect our clients wishes. We strive to become the most trustworthy and preferred Boosting Service in the world. Terms of Service/FAQ 1.Assuming there are no delays on Riot's side, most of our Boosts will be completed within 36 hours after the start of service. 2 All payments are done via Paypal as gifts. If you have any trouble with creating a Paypal account or linking your credit card feel free to contact us for assistance. 3. We will never reveal to anyone that your account is in the middle of a boost. 4. You can spectate your main account being boosted with a smurf and ask questions between games. 5. If you wish to not arouse suspicion among your friends our booster will play on your account with the AppearOffline app. AppearOffline for Windows released! - League of Legends Community 6.We are capable of carrying with any role except for Support. If you have a specific request regarding the champions/roles you want to get boosted with forward your wishes to our booster. 7.You can get a full refund if the boost hasn’t been started yet or a partial refund in case the boost has already been on-going. 8.We ask you to prepare a set of 2-3 rune pages and masteries. 9.We will never use any of your RP. Our booster might ask to use some IP for runes/champs in order to improve the speed of the boost. 10.All your private information remains confidential and is deleted upon the end of service. Prices Bronze Division V -> Bronze Division IV = 15€ Bronze Division IV -> Bronze Division III = 15€ Bronze Division III -> Bronze Division II = 15€ Bronze Division II -> Bronze Division I = 15€ Bronze Division I -> Silver Division V = 20€ Silver Division V -> Silver Division IV = 20€ Silver Division IV -> Silver Division III = 20€ Silver Division III -> Silver Division II = 20€ Silver Division II -> Silver Division I = 20€ Silver Division I -> Gold Division V = 25€ Gold Division V -> Gold Division IV = 30€ Gold Division IV -> Gold Division III = 30€ Gold Division III -> Gold Division II = 35€ Gold Division II -> Gold Division I = 40€ Gold Division I -> Platinum Division V = 50€ Platinum Division V -> Platinum Division IV = 55€ Platinum Division IV -> Platinum Division III = 60€ Platinum Division III -> Platinum Division II = 65€ Platinum Division II -> Platinum Division I = 70€ Platinum Division I -> Diamond Division V = 80€ Farther than Diamond V - Contact Contact You may contact us through at any given time of the day or PM us here. We will try to respond as soon as possible. /Email - Qualityboost@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.