Selling WTS: EUW and NAWTS: WTS LvL 30 NA Account...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/5/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: EUW and NAWTS: WTS LvL 30 NA Account 95+Champs with 41 Skins (SELLING DIRT CHEAP!!!!!!!$50.00) Hey guys I'm currently interested in selling my LvL 30 NA Account. It is a very nice account as for the variety of champions/skins it contains. The account itself was used mostly by my brother which he himself had bought all of the skins. He rarely even touched the ranked games. So the elo is pretty much fresh. As for the runes I managed to throw on a full page of T3 Runes just so it didn't look too pathetic ( My brother really never cared about runes). Again this is a great starter account due to the wide variety of champions plus the epic skins he has managed to collect. As for a target price I'm willing to negotiate but please only contact me if your willing to pay what the account is actually worth. If you cant do the math...you can see that you'd have spend a well over $200+ to obtain the amount of skins he has collected. Anyways since I don't care much the account and my brother hasn't played for quite some time I'm willing to negotiate for a good price that fits the means of ones budget. Please P.M me with a price and a name or address. I AM ONLY ACCEPTING PAYPAL! Anyways on to the champions/skins. Ahri Akali Alistar - Unchained Alistar Amumu Anivia - Bird of Prey Anivia Annie Ashe Brand Caitlyn - Officer Caitlyn Cassiopeia Corki - Unfrider Corki Darius Dr.Mundo Draven Evelynn Ezreal - Frosted Ezreal Fiddlesticks Fiora Fizz Galio - Enchanted Galio Gangplank- Spooky Gangplank Gragas - Gragas, Esq. Graves Heimerdinger Irelia - Nightblade Irelia, Frostblade Irelia Janna Jarvan - Dragon Slayer Jarvan IV Jax - Temple Jax Jayce Karthus Kassadin - Harbinger Kassadin Katarina Kayle - Unmasked Kayle Kennen - Karate Kennen, Arctice Ops Kennen Kog'Maw LeBlanc Lee Sin - Traditional Lee Sin Leona - Valkyrie Leona Lux Malphite Malzahar - Shadow Prince Malzahar Maokai - Charred Maokai Master Yi Mordekaiser Morgana Nasus Nautilus - Abyssal Nautilus Nidalee -...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.