Selling WTS: [EUNE] Superb account 61 skins, 65 champions,...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: [EUNE] Superb account 61 skins, 65 champions, many legendary skins! Hi , I have this LoL account i want to sell, with lots of skins and champions. In this account you can find many skins like: Mecha Kha'Zix , Neon Strike Vi, Bioforge Darius, Zombie Brand, Pulsefire Ezreal , Astronaut Teemo , Eternum Nocturne and etc.(61 in total) This is photo of not owned champions: part.lt/img/fc547b27c1581...42c4c29160.jpg Photo of runes (5 pages) : part.lt/img/44ab603d86a6c...266bcdd665.jpg Im planning to get around 150-160$ since i played a lot with it. If you want to contact me , my is oscamigo. Since this account means so much to me, you will go first or we will use MM. If you want to see more skins, i can show them via . - - - Updated - - - BUMP - - - Updated - - - Bump WTS: Selling NA League of Legends Account. 10 Rune Pages, 93 Champions, clean elo s3 Hello there, I am selling this NA account due to my recent switch to the EU servers and also I will be taking a hiatus from the game to focus on my studies. I will try and describe the account as best as I can. It has 93 owned champions, only missing: darius, elise, diana, draven, heimerdinger, jayce, karma, khazix, nami, noct, skarner, rengar, renekton trundle, zed. All other champions are unlocked. I have bought some of skins in the past, I will try to list them here as thoroughly as possible: Dynasty Ahri, Goth Annie, Woad Ashe, Boom Boom Blitzcrank, Apocalyptic Brand, Pulsefire Ezreal, Mercenary Katarina, Road Warrior Miss Fortune, Galactic Nasus, Subterranean Nautilus, Sewn Chaos Orianna, Scarlet Hammer Poppy, Bandit Sivir, Dryad Soraka, Dragon Slayer Vayne, Tundra Hunter Warwick. So 16 skins purchased in total, I only bought skins for champions I played alot. It has all the 3 refund chances. It has all the current meta runes, with 10 rune pages, all you will ever need imo. It was gold rating in season 2, and it is unranked at the moment. It has 242RP/5232IP right now. I am the original owner of...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.