Selling WTS: EUNE account. 63 champs, 3 full rune pages +...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: EUNE account. 63 champs, 3 full rune pages + extra runes, 1391 current elo, skins etc The account is level 30, on the EUNE server. The stats to the account are the following: Griefing Machine - Europe Nordic & East - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking The account has 63 champions. 3 full rune pages (AP meta, AD meta, and a joker one. Note that the AD runes are specially made by me to cover the uses of solo top/jungle and AD carry in one page. It is mathematically and in-game tested and it provides a huge boost in your laning phase or in jungle) extra runes you can jumble around 1 available refund request of up to 3 champions/skins (you just have to send a ticket). I belive you can ask for a refund on 3 skins and transfer your account to your prefered server. 1391 elo (top elo 1455 in season 2) The champions it currently has are (in alphabetical order): Akali,Alistar,Amumu,Anivia,Annie,Ashe,Blitzcrank,C ho'Gath,Corki,Dr.Mundo,Draven,Evelynn,Ezreal,Fiddl esticks,Gangplank,Garen,Gragas,Graves,Irelia,janna ,Jax,Karthus,Kassadin,Katarina,Kayle,LeBlanc,Lee sin,Lux, Malphite,malzahar, Yi, Mordekasier, Morgana,Nasus,nautilus,nidalee,nocturne,nunu,oalf, orianna, Phanteon, Poppy, riven, Ryze,Shaco, Shen, Shyvana, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Skarner, Sona, Soraka, Taric, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted fate, Twitch, Udyr, Urgot, Vayne, Veigar, Warwick, Xin, zilean It also has the following skins: Unchained Alistar, Frosted Ezreal, Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate, Graves Mercenary, French Maid Nidalee. I invested somewhere around 50$ on this account, mostly for champs, name changes and server transfers, and I expect to get somewhere around the same value for it or cash.The LOWEST price for this account is 35$ (note that whatever i've grinded on the account you get free of charge). You can find me on at: doddin96 Cheers - - - Updated - - - Dropped price to 25$ minimum. WTS: [EUNE] account lvl 30 Hi, Im selling lvl 30 account with 56 champions ,...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.