Selling WTS: EU-Nordic/East Lv 30 47Champs Hey, i want to...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: EU-Nordic/East Lv 30 47Champs Hey, i want to sell my lv 30 acc because i stared playing on west. i got 47 Champions, 3 skins , 2 runepage's one flat AD And One Flat AP . Only 1k ip . i got 8 6k champs andx2 4,8k champs Contact me on : Waldemar.grimsson (P.s it is the one wich lives in Ormland) WTT: WOW (2x) Gladiator Mage (2700) xp and Arenamaster for lol Account Hey guys, i want to trade my WoW Account with a 90 Mage who got 2 times Gladiator on season 5 and 6 , so he has the 2 legendary Gladiator Frostwyrm Mounts. The mage has 2600 + Xp and Arenamaster and the new PvP Gear is full. I have a lot of Mounts , All PVP Acm , All Oldschool Gear S1-S10 and more. There is a 85 Warlock at the acc too. Im looking for a LoL account with Diamond or Platin in Season 2 or with a high current elo. I apologize for my bad english :=) Selling level 30s $20 - 100 NA AND EUW ONLY add my :calpack1 describe what you want (etc) and ill try to find the best match for you. WTS: WTS lev 10 account, only 2.5€ As the tite says I'm selling a lev 10 account for those who are too lazy to start from scratch Transacion via paypal, you go first, I have no interest in scamming you for a couple of € and getting banned. (gathering funds for verified user so i intend on sticking around) Contact on : [email protected] Wts! Wts lvl 30 account with 59 champions,15k of IP 28Rp 5 rune pages and a lot of runes,if ua re interested add me in Artur beschieru! [SOLD] WTS/WTT EUNE LOL ACC. LVL 30 S2 SILVER 51 champ Selling LoL account for 35$ or trading for guild wars 2 or diablo 3 serial key. Account name : account is named like one of the champions Region : EUNE Champions : 51 Current ip status : 5087 Won games : 866 Season 2: silver Season 3 : 3 games played 2 wins 1 loss estimated elo by lolking 1422 atm. Runes : Marks Greater mark of armor penetration x9 Greater mark of magic penetration x9 Greater mark of attack damage x9 Seals Greater seal of mana regeneration x9 Greater seal of...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.