Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling WTS: Eu-ne good accounts ! Hello , i want to sell...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: Eu-ne good accounts ! Hello , i want to sell my account on EU-NE with very cheap prices : 1. 38 champions , 2 rune pages ap ad tier 3 . (15 euro) 2. 30 champions , 2 rune pages ap ad tier 3 , 5 skins . (15 euro) SKYPE : CIUTIX.FLORIN WTB League of legends account NA only. Up to 150USD Hey guys, After a League of legends account Dont care to much about skins, More after champs an rune pages and tire 3 runes. Please post in here if your selling an account Thank you WTB NA account, got cash to burn Must be lv 30 Prefer no ranked played or decent elo Must have some heros, runes and rune pages to work with Hit me with what you got, have cash to buy multiple accounts WTS: Euw League of legends accounts 30 ( 56 champs , 13 skins Hi,i want to sell my Eu LoL ACC Skin which it has: â–³ Woad Ashe â–³ Spooky Gangplank â–³ Jaximus â–³ Darkforge Jarvan â–³ Dragonfist Lee sin â–³ Obsidian Malphite â–³ Pharaoh Nidalee â–³ Frozen Terror Nocturne â–³ Chosen Master Yi â–³ Noxus Poppy â–³ Scarlet Hammer Poppy â–³ Redeemed Riven â–³ Workshop Shaco Starting price 50 euro . add me on : saad.rdd WTT: WTT My Steam Account For LoL EU N&E Account. Hello! I would like to trade my steam account for EU Nordic and East LoL account. The games on the steam are: left 4 dead / left 4 dead 2 / portal 2 / counter strike source / counter strike 1.6 / half life 2 / half life 2 deatchmatch episode one episode two / warhammer 40000 dawn of war II / warhammer 40000 dawn of war II chaos rising / counter strike condition zero.And think there are some more Aim: -PM me here. -:solufka.1 WTT: Good steam account +20 games Hello, i want to sell my steam account with +20 games , add me on to provide more details like share screen or screenshots, im interested in eu-ne or eu-west(free transfer to eu-ne) that has min. 55 champions , some more skins and rune pages !! . : ciutix.florin !! WTT: Trading dota 2 invite and lvl 27 na account for lvl 25+ eu account So i got few dota 2 invites left...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.