Sold WTS: EU: Mage and Twinks "Hi there new to this...

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by WoW Buy Character, 6/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoW Buy Character

WoW Buy Character
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: EU: Mage and Twinks "Hi there new to this site so if I post something wrong I apologize in advance I have 2 level 85 Mages both male (1 Worgen and 1 Draenei). The main has an Ilvl of 350 and the other is 341. I have about 15k in gold not including what can be sold from bank tabs. I have a 64 Nelf Warrior (twink) 48 Rogue (Twink) 34 Warlock (Twink) and a 76 DK. mages have 525 proffs Engineering, Leatherworking, Skinning and Tailoring. (LW and Tailoring have all epic recipes). All are alliance. Account is active with game time. I am the original owner. PM if there is anything else you require thanks." WTS: EU: Mage for sale Hello i would like to sell my account with a level 81 Human Female Mage on Aszune Alliance with all items +251ilvl and Bloodsail Admiral tittle and 9 other tittles also have 300 riding and over 50 mounts also has 525 Herbalism and Mining for more info pm me. WTS: EU: Mage Tier 12 HEROIC Full Gear + Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest Legendary + "Contact : Cimen5trk@hotmail Armory : maskedarmory/anonymous-wo...ile-50332.html 13420 Achievement Points 55 FoS : Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest WoW's 6th Anniversary Tripping the Rifts The Horseman's Reins He Feeds On Your Tears (10 player) Conqueror of Ulduar A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity A Tribute to Immortality Herald of the Titans Zalazane's Fall Why? Because It's Red Invincible's Reins Realm First! Fall of the Lich King It's Over Nine Thousand! Venomhide Ravasaur WoW's 5th Anniversary He Feeds On Your Tears (25 player) Realm First! Grand Crusader A Tribute to Insanity (25 player) 2500 Dungeon & Raid Emblems A Brew-FAST Mount 1000 Stone Keeper's Shards 1000 Dungeon & Raid Emblems Champion of Ulduar Proof of Demise The Immortal Deadliest Catch The Undying The Fifth Element Master of Arms Did Somebody Order a Knuckle Sandwich? Crashin' Thrashin' Racer Timear Foresees WoW's 4th Anniversary Zul'Gurub Tabard of the Argent Dawn Stone Guard Competitor's Tabard Hero of the Zandalar Tribe Amani War Bear Onyxia's Lair (Level 60) Zul'Aman Hand of A'dal Clockwork Rocket Bot Spirit of Competition Champion of the Naaru Full Heroic Gear + Legendary Staff ,, Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest ,, is Full Tier 12 Heroic Mode i Have Many Rare Mounts Like : Pureblood Fire Hawk Invincible The Horseman's Reins Venomhide RavasaurA A Brew-FAST Mount Amani War Bear Also Many Many Mounts , Check Armory for Complete List. List of Obtained Titles: Ambassador Battlemaster Brewmaster Challenger Champion Champion of the Frozen Wastes Champion of the Naaru Champion of Ulduar Chef Conqueror Conqueror of Ulduar Crusader Elder Flame Keeper Guardian of Cenarius Hand of A'dal List of Obtained Titles: Ambassador Battlemaster Brewmaster Challenger Champion Champion of the Frozen Wastes Champion of the Naaru Champion of Ulduar Chef Conqueror Conqueror of Ulduar Crusader Elder Flame Keeper Guardian of Cenarius Hand of A'dal Jenkins Loremaster Matron Merrymaker of Orgrimmar of Sen'jin of Silvermoon of the Horde of the Nightfall of the Shattered Sun of the Undercity of Thunder Bluff Stone Guard the Argent Champion the Diplomat the Exalted the Explorer the Hallowed the Immortal the Love Fool the Noble the Seeker the Undying Twilight Vanquisher Contact : Cimen5trk@hotmail" WTS: EU: Massive account + Starcraft 2 (free) "Hey, I am a Uk citizen. Looking for any offer PM me if interested (I will respond quickly) I still have time on my account Until 25 feb Account also comes with Starcraft 2 and I have a physical authenticator as well if you want it 21k gold overall I have, All these characters on the biggest Alliance realm (silvermoon) (alliance) A level 85 Druid (main) Epic Archaeology about 12 rares/epics A level 85 Hunter (main alt) 297 Engi A level 85 DK (sub main alt) 525 mining 490 Jewelcrafting A level 80 pally A level 80 mage A level 80 rogue A level 61 Shammy I also have A level 85 Tauren DK on another realm Various boe's on the account + money in bags There are also 2x razzashi hatchlings on the account (can be sold for 10k or so on some realms) Most characters have epic flying, 2 have 310% My main is quite well geared ( nearly full pvp gear) (good enough gear too for hc's/raiding) I am 100% safe, will provide ID/ my FB anything to secure the fact that I am legit. I gave up wow a month ago and do not want to go back :P"

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.