Selling WTS: EU: L85 350ilvl Priest + L85 349ilvl Paladin...

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Wow Sell Characters, 6/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow Sell Characters

Wow Sell Characters
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: EU: L85 350ilvl Priest + L85 349ilvl Paladin - Azuremyst EU "L85 Priest (Draenei) is Shadow/Discipline at the moment. Gear is avg ilvl350. Ready for raiding in Shadow spec, and at least HCs if not raiding in Discipline/Holy. Has hit (+16% gear +1% Draenei racial) and non-hit set. Cataclysm reputations to exalted. 525 Tailoring + 525 Enchanting. 1200+ Valor points. L85 Paladin (Human) is Protection/Retribution. Gear is avg ilvl349. Ready to tank raids. 494 Mining + 517 Jewelcrafting. 500+ Valor points. Also a L75 Mage on the account. Comes with around 40,000 gold and 59-60 days playtime. I am the original and only owner if this account. All characters were hand leveled. Bids in £GBP please." WTS: EU: LEGENDARY Dager's Fangs of the Father 85 Rogue-SCARAB LORD-410iLvL HC Gear "- Rogue 85, ARMORY : .maskedarmory/anonymou...le-69831.html# Account Photo : 410 ilevel Legendary Dager's : Fangs of the Father : Golad, Twilight of Aspects Tiriosh, Nightmare of Ages Other Legendary's : Thunderfury , Blessed Blade of the Windseeker Dual Warglaives of Azzinoth More details : - 163 Mounts some of them aren't reachable in the game anymore and EXTREMLY rare : Black Qiraji Battle Tank (Legendary Mount), Invincible, Amani War Bear, Black Proto-Drake, Life-Binder's Handmaiden, Swift Razzashi Raptor, Gladiator Drakes from seasons 1/2/3/4 and 6 - 165 Pets some of them aren't reachable in the game anymore and very rare. - Over 80 Titles Rare Titles : Scarab Lord Brutal Gladiator Death's Demise The Immortal High Warlord Savior of Azeroth Herald of the Titans Arena Master Gladiator The Insane - 15125 Achievement Points Feats of Strength (83) Realm First! Level 80 Rogue Realm First! Level 80 Forsaken Realm First! Death's Demise, Realm First! of the Lich King Brutal Gladiator Rank 1 For Details Such Price and Anything Else Please PM Me . Skype : MMO_Auction" WTS: EU: Level 85 Alliance Death Knight iLvl 353 and Level 83 Alliance Mage "Profiles Level 85 Gnome Death Knight - PvE Gear and Spec (iLvl 353) and PvP Gear and Spec (8k+ Achievement Points) Level 83 Gnome Mage Level 50 Troll Druid Mounts (46) Rustbound Proto Drake Celestial Steed Grand Mammoth Chopper Violet Proto Drake Black Drake plus LOTS more (War Bears, Mechanostriders, Horses and other Drakes/ Proto Drakes) Titles ALL event titles the Kingslayer Bane Of the Fallen King Starcaller the Astral Walker Twilight Vanquisher plus many more! Professions 525 Alchemy (Transmute Mastery) 525 Jewelcrafting 306 Archeology 525 Cooking 525 Fishing Also 525 Mining on Mage All are ready for Faction Change / Race Change / Paid Character Transfer / Rename Bonus - 4 Weeks Gametime - In good raiding guild (level 17) currently working on BWD BoT and TotFW - 5k Gold on DK PRICE: Make me an offer through PM and will require you to use MM service __________________" WTS: EU: Level 85 Lock full vicioWTS: US: gladiator to the server you choose with name you choose "Selling lvl 85 full Vicious gladiator warlock, in a European server. The way this is going to be done is by transferring the character to an new account with your email / password and a cd key only you know. (you will buy the account) so you are 100% sure that there will be no scam. This way you will also have the character name you want on the realm you want. The only thing you need to do is have my name as the account name so that the character can be transfered. (blizzard does not allow character transfer between accounts any other way) The gold on the character will be # depending on the price you offer. The character is a WORGEN lock lvl 85 with full epic vicious gladiator set , he kicks ***. You will have my IBAN name address anything to transfer the money you will know how i am don't be scared. I sold 2 other chars this way everyone is happy. IMPORTANT NOTES: I am not stupid so: DO NOT ASK FOR MY ACCOUNT'S EMAIL FOR ANY REASON DO NOT ASK FOR MY ACCOUNT NAME FOR ANY REASON DO NOT ASK FOR MY ACCOUNT PASSWORD FRO ANY REASON DO NOT ASK TO TEST THE ACCOUNT FOR ANY REASON DO NOT ASK TO LOG IN TO BATTLENET FOR ANY REASON DO NOT ASK MY REALID FOR ANY REASON You can check the character by inspecting it with a level one character you create. In all those cases the moment you ask for that information our conversation will end and you will be blocked from MSN. I was sick of millions of scammers approaching me during the previous account sales. This is clean legit stuff. I am bored with this char so i sell it I got another one to play as main. Any other questions feel free to ask, any way I can convince you this is legit except the notes in caps mentioned above i will do it. thanks contact me via pm or reply here"

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.