Selling WTS: EU: Insane in the Membrane LvL 85 Death...

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Wow Sell Characters, 6/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow Sell Characters

Wow Sell Characters
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: EU: Insane in the Membrane LvL 85 Death Knight 3.4k resillience / 8400+ achi pts "Insane in the Membrane LvL 85 Death Knight, 3,4k Resillience 8400+ Achi Points Item level & Max mount speed (master riding) Titles; - the Insane - the Exalted - the Seeker - Salty - Chef .. and many more *Only a couple more achis needed in Kalimdor for Loremaster title.* Mounts; - Time-Lost Proto-Drake - Violet Proto-Drake - Fossilized Raptor ... 70+ mounts altogether Reputations 45+ reputations altogether /title the Exalted/ All cataclysm & Northrend reputations at exalted, missing a couple of Outland & Vanilla raid reputations. Gold Almost 7k with plenty of mats in two guild banks with 2 slots each. Char banks are also nearly full. Professions Cooking, Archaeology, Fishing, Engineering maxed out. Jewelcrafting almost maxed out /505+/ Herbalism almost maxed on alt char. Gear PvE: Dungeon blues, & crafted / reputation / BoE epics PvP: Honor and Conquest gear, epic sword, cloak, ring, trinket - 3,4k resillience Heirlooms Almost all PvE heirlooms excluding the new cataclysm ones. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Also included; - Game time paid until mid April - All available WoW CD Keys (I bought Cataclysm via bnet as digital download so no CD key for it) - WoW login, secret question and answer - Complete access to the original gmail account used to create this WoW account (including security question and answer - you get complete control over the account) - in short: you get absolutely everything to make this account permanently yours. Offers welcome via PM on this site I accept paypal / bank transfer and possibly more, PM me and I'm sure we can find a way that suits us both." WTS: EU: INSANE Warrior : 14400Achs, 85 Feats, MURKY, TYRAEL, 7x Realm Firsts, 4Collectors,etc ( 1 2) "Up for grabs BEST Account this forum seen. I'm the ORIGINAL OWNER, will to provide all possible ID's and so on. This is an Extreme Account best in all aspects PvP\PvE\General This is Top2 Warrior in the World by Feats of Strength(top15 in Europe, top20 in the World) 85 (yes, EIGHTY FIVE) Feats of Strength 14 400 Achievement Points 7 (SEVEN) x Realm First Titles Blizzcon 2010 Deathy Blizzcon 2009 Grunty Blizzcon 2005 - Murky Pet (limited to 3000 pieces and issued 7 years ago, you can hardly find one on the market,if you can find any at all. Cost me $2000 - THE RAREST ITEM IN-GAME) Tyrael Pet for Blizzard Invitation 2008 (limited to 8000pcs, cost me $900) 4 Collector's Edition on the Account ALL Legendaries Warrior can obtain (actually, 6 Legendary weapons) PvE: Glory of the Firelands Raider including Corrupted Egg of Millagazor 150 Pets 140 Mounts Invincible Crimson Deathcarger 2x Amani Bears and so on.. Full Contents of the Shadowmourne's Sealed Chest: * Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger - A brand new mount that looks like the Death Knight's class mount. * Muradin's Favor - A 10-minute Frost Dwarf transformation. * Jaina's Locket - A portal to Dalaran on a 1-hour cooldown, you finally have your own pocket mage! * Tabard of the Lightbringer - A tabard with a very shiny on-use effect. * Sylvanas' Music Box - A music box that plays Lament of the Highborne. 76 Titles PvP: Gladiator High Warlord T2 Ruthless weapon and around 8 384 Ruthless gear. General: Full T1, T2 and Tier 3 Gear Sets! Absolutely FULL Bank and Character bags with different fun items, gear, gear-sets and rare tabards. Some loots cards, including sick Ethereal Plunderer Pet (worth $300) ~ 400 days played! Some screenshots: This surely will not go cheap as currently one of the best accounts in the world. I will accept WU, Bank transfer, Moneybookers and maybe(!) Paypal(but probably won't), face to face is OK as long as you wish to travel to me(center of Europe). I'm willing to use middleman at your cost. Can show in-game anytime. Please, PM me your offers but don't be funny with it - you cant find anything better around . I will also gladly reply any questions you might have! Thank you!" WTS: EU: INVINCIBLE Undead 85 Mage - ELITE PvPGear Cataclysm-DS HC-14.7k Acivs- Dragonwrath "Armory : Level 85 Undead Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory Legendary Stuff : Dragowrath, Tarecgosa's Rest 14.700 Achievement Points. FULL DS Heroic Gear FULL Elite Cataclysm PvP Gear 125 Companion Pets 126 Mounts Rare Mounts : Invincible Reins Amani Warbear (70) Black Proto-Drake Corrupted FireHawk Life-Binder's Handmaiden (Deathwing Drop) Plagued Proto-Drake Pureblood FireHawk Sea Turtle Notable Achievement's : Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest The Horseman's Reins Tripping the Rifts WoW's 6th Anniversary He Feeds On Your Tears (10 player) Conqueror of Ulduar A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity A Tribute to Immortality Herald of the Titans Zalazane's Fall Why? Because It's Red Invincible's Reins Realm First! Fall of the Lich King It's Over Nine Thousand! Venomhide Ravasaur WoW's 5th Anniversary He Feeds On Your Tears (25 player) Realm First! Grand Crusader A Tribute to Insanity (25 player) 2500 Dungeon & Raid Emblems A Brew-FAST Mount 1000 Stone Keeper's Shards 1000 Dungeon & Raid Emblems Champion of Ulduar Proof of Demise The Immortal Deadliest Catch The Undying The Fifth Element Master of Arms Did Somebody Order a Knuckle Sandwich? Crashin' Thrashin' Racer Timear Foresees WoW's 4th Anniversary Zul'Gurub Tabard of the Argent Dawn Stone Guard Competitor's Tabard Hero of the Zandalar Tribe Amani War Bear Onyxia's Lair (Level 60) Zul'Aman Hand of A'dal Clockwork Rocket Bot Spirit of Competition Champion of the Naaru For More Details PM ME here" WTS: EU: just 90 euro cheap - 6x 85lvl wow characters ! ( 1 2 3) "I decided to stop wow and now i am selling my Eu.Battle.net account. It includes : 2 x World of Warcraft Cataclysm Account . The first account has the : 85druid,85pala.85priest,70pala twink,68druid . The 2nd account has the : 85hunter,85mage,85DK,76priest,65shaman. There is nomore playtime so i am not abled to show you the characters ingame , thats why i can log in the website and make you sure they are inside the account . Please scammers - do not contact me !I dont accept paypal or any poker client money as payment way . Only serious buyers please . I am the original owner and I have all of the account information - cd keys , sqa , e-mail and such . Don't try to fool me at any way . The price of the account is 90euro ! It's much more than cheap !CHEAP ! REAL armory links will be given only to serious buyers !!If you want to contact me , send me a Personal Message or find me at MSN : ignariss@hotmail Here is some info about the characters : 85 Undead Priest . PVE Character . .maskedarmory/anonymou...ile-65265.html 280% fly. Headless Horseman's mount . 85 Night Elf Druid . PVE Character . .maskedarmory/anonymou...ile-65261.html Got about 15 titles , 5700achie points . Many mounts (Amani War Bear,Reins of the Dark Phoenix,Reins of the Golden King,Headless Horseman's Mount) . Realy nice character. 310% fly . The character has 125k gold . 85 Gnome Mage . PVE Character . .maskedarmory/anonymou...ile-65263.html 280% fly . Realy good character . 85 Hunter Night Elf Hunter . PVP character eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Alador/simple 3600 resilence. Full pvp geared , ,Title : ""Knight"" (the old one) . Also got the mount ""Grand Black War Mammoth"" . 280%fly 85 Blood Elf Paladin . .maskedarmory/anonymou...ile-65264.html ! Ready for raids , ""Headless Horseman's Mount"". 85 DK Night Elf . PVE Character . .maskedarmory/anonymou...ile-65262.html Ready for raids . 280% fly . 70 Human Paladin . PVP Twink ! .maskedarmory/anonymou...ile-65266.html Full PvP gear , full gems and enchants ! Ready for Arenas and 2.2k+ rating ! 80 Night Elf DK . Needs to be leveled and geared . 76 Human Priest . Needs to be leveled and geared . 68 Tauren Druid . Need to be leveled and geared . 65 Draenei Shaman . Needs to be leveled and geared . 65 Human Paladin . Needs to be leveled and geared . The account got all kind of heirloom items . Both armor+weapons ."

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.