WTS: EU: imbaWoW account - 3x level 85 characters - 40k gold

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/30/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello there, I would like to make a small description regarding the account I am selling, this account means alot to me since it's the only one I've been playing since I've started World of Warcraft, aproximatly 4 years ago. The reason I am quitting, it's because I can't play casual, I can either play all day or not play at all and I will have important exams in my life, and a medicine school I need to attend afterwards so no time left for me to play the game in the future. I can't really say I regret selling it because I've certainly enjoyed playing it, but now it's time for me to stop.

I would like to inform you that I am the main owner, all account details shall be given, details like: Secret Question & Secret Answer; My ID card and a picture with me holding it; cd keys; address and everything you might need to ensure your safety.

I have 3 characters on the account that I've been playing:

Level 85 human warrior
    (main)

maskedarmory/wow-armory-profile-31344.html

- Achievements
    12770~

- Titles that worth mentioning: Grand Marshall ; Wrathfull Gladiator ; Merciless Gladiator ; Brutal Gladiator ; Blackwing's Bane ; Defender of a Shattered World ; the Light of Dawn ; Bane of the Fallen King ; The Astral Walker ; Starcaller ; of the Nightfall ; Twilight Vanquisher.

- Ingame mounts that worth mentioning : Blue Dragonhawk ; Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher ; Reins of the Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher ; Reins of the Ironbound Proto-Drake ; Reins of the Rusted Proto-Drake ; Reins of the Red Proto-Drake + all exalted reputation mounts like Blue Riding Nether Ray ; Cobalt Netherwing Drake ; Phosphorescent Stone Drake + X-53 Touring Rocket and many others...

- ilevel PVE ~ 369
    - ilevel PvP ~ 371

- Lots of summonable companions, can't really bother to type all here but most of them.

- Professions / Blacksmith & jewelcrafting
    Cooking skill - 450/525
    Fishing skill - 450/525

- Current arena rating:
    2v2 - 2292
    3v3 - 2699

- Rated battlegrounds:
    2295 Rating

(!)This is my main, played alot on it, currently at 292 days playtime so you can only imagine how addicted I was.

Level 85 human rogue
    (alt)

.maskedarmory/wow-armo...ile-31345.html

- Achievements
    4420~

- Titles : of the Nightfall ; jenkins

- ilevel PVE ~ 355

- Professions / Skinning(525/525) & Leatherworking(525/525)

(!) Some Vicious pvp gear and that's all for this character.

Level 85 human mage
    (alt)

.maskedarmory/wow-armo...ile-31346.html

- Achievements
    4335~

- Titles : of the Nightfall ; Knight-Lieutenant ; Twilight Vanquisher ; the Patient

- ilevel PVE ~ 352
    - ilevel PVP ~ 357

- Professions / Enchanting (507/525) & Tailoring (467/525)

(!) Full bloodthirsty and some vicious parts

On the account there are also 3 bank characters, one for mining, one for herbalism mats and one for everything. I have 40k gold stacked and if you sell the mats not over-exagerating but I think you can get way more then 100k.

I would like to ask you nicely not to contact me if you are not really an interested or a potential buyer and scammers please keep away because it will not work.

I am not to familiar with online trading so we’ll have to find a way for both sides to be safe and square.

The price it’s 550e, not # at all.

If you have any other questions you can find me at

alexstill@windowslive
    or
    on skype at alexstillone

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.