WTS: EU: Full ruthless tier 2 warrior and 5 other 85 alts

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/30/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Ok, so i am selling 6 level 85s, a level 83, a 74

Ok, i will go over every char starting off with my pride and joy, my warrior.

He is alliance male, full Ruthless tier 2, with tier 2 mace, fully enchanted and gemmed of course. He also has maxed engineering for synapse springs on gloves and mining that is almost maxed. He has around 2.6k arena 3v3 experience, with the 2.4k achievement of course, and currently has the duelist title.

Next off is my blood elf female holy paladin. My main from last season, this character is mostly ruthless, but not quite full due to not playing her as much as i should. She has maxed JC and engineering and again has the synapse springs. She also has the arena master title.

Third is my undead male warlock, who is full ruthless apart from the trinkets. Affliction specced of course however no major titles or raitings, just some 2k ones.

Fourth is my frost mage that is undead male. This char is full tailoring and is half ruthless half last season's gear.

Fifth is my blood elf male rogue. This is about a third ruthless gear, the rest is the tier 2 gear from last season, my rogue also has the 2.2k achievement in 3s.

Sixth is my shaman, who is tauren male but has average gear, nearly all epic, but also nearly all from last season, so his gear does need a lot of work.

I also have a level 83 dk who is geared and specced for tanking, for levelling up in dungeons and a 74 hunter, both of these chars are troll males.

Apart from my shaman all of my level 85 characters are full epic and are fully in pvp gear, all of them are also available for transfer. I'm the original owner of the account and i've had it since 2005, so i'm looking for someone that will take good care of it! Just leave me some realistic offers, and we'll see where we can go from there!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.