WTS: EU: Feral Druid 391 ilevel PVP. PlWTS: US: 4 others.

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/30/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello there guys. Im selling my WOW EU account. My main is my Feral Druid. He has 391 Feral PVP gear and about 372 tank gear. Around 20k g...Raven Lord mount ... Fastest Flight speed... 525 ALCH/INSCR ... Decent achieves. A few good titles. Obviously if interested PM me and I can give you alot more details.

I also have another 85 Druid (resto) 363 ilevel. 525 alch/engineer. About 2k g

A 85 MM/BM hunter. 391 ilevel PVP gear. Almost 2k conq points. 1k + valor. 525 Engineer/514 alchemy

And an 85 Shaman and DK. Shaman has 520 alch 525 engin and DK has max skinning and herb with decent achieves and mechano hog. I dont have much to say about these two they are my least played two. But PM me and i can give you armory's and much more info on each toon.

I also have low level alts packed with heirlooms. Each 85 has a a decent amount of justice/valor/conquest.

Hope to hear from you guys. Thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.