WTS: EU: EU+WTS: US: Acc 85 Rogue 403 PvP gear (very good char) read plsMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/30/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hello there,

I am looking to sell my World of Warcraft account because I don't play it any more.

Here is a description of my main character:

Level 85 Human Female Rogue

This character has 3 pieces of Arena gear ilvl 403 and enough arena points to buy a 4th of your choice.

This character has the pre-Legendary ilvl 397 weapons.

This character also has a full PvE epics ranging from ilvl 384-397 so it's ready to raid as well as PvP.

The other PvP slots which aren't mentioned are full with ilvl 378 PvP gear so you can be sure that you can jump straight into Arena.

I'm looking for around ?150.

He has full 310% epic mount, about 20k in gold and another 10-20k in items that you could sell, full Leatherworking and Alchemist professions, a Bloodfang T2.5 Transmog set and a few other things.

Rogues are an extremely overpowered class right now and they are the class with the Legendary quest this expansion so if you want a Rogue for PvP or whatever but can't be asked to level one then this is the character for you.

This account also has Heirlooms for any class apart from Rogue obviously.

Happy bidding

Oh also, I'm interested in selling a GW 30/50 HoM account, this account is in a gold trim guild. I don't know if I want to sell it, depends on the offer so let me know if you're interested.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.