WTS: EU: Account with 1 85 holy/prot Paladin and 5 Alts( Real owner, Safe account)Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/30/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hello reader i am currently on the edge of my world of warcraft life, im following up a different life and i am getting rid of such things like world of warcraft so why not Sell the account for someone to enjoy playing instead of cancel it and throw it away...

I am the real owner of the account which i will provide Cd-key, I.D Photo if needed, secret question and answer, This account is currently available to play untill the final of this month and it Has the following chars:
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

85 Blood elf female holy/protection paladin with both gears average ilvl 348, it has the chooper mount, the rare mount of stratoholme, 525 jc, Much more info will be displayed in case of interest. - Grim Batol realm.<<<<<<<<<<<

80 Warrior and warlock ( Human males) - Turalyon realm<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    80 blood elf priest female - Tauren Mill realm <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    80 draeney female Shaman- Sylvanas realm<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    80 blood elf female hunter - Burning blade realm<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<< Posting all this if you are interested in a SERIOUS deal and want to know more, do not hesitate to P.M me,

Note: I do not accept pay pal transfers or anything of a kind, bank to bank transfer and the buyer must be able to talk over phone or skype.

Thanks for your time,

Kiko.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.