Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling WTS: EU account 30 level + PAX jax skin Champions...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: EU account 30 level + PAX jax skin Champions (21): Jax, Karthus, Nocturne, Nunu, Master Yi, Soraka, Kyle, Teemo, Xin Zhao, Ryze, Fiddlesticks, Sivir, Kassadin, Amumu, Ashe, Tristana, Cho'Gath, Veigar, Dr. Mundo, Singed, Tryndamere. Skins (8): Grim Reaper Karthus,PAX Jax (Rare), Imperial Xin Zhao, Commando Xin Zhao, Riot Girl Tristanna, Nightmare Cho'Gath, Loch Ness Cho'Gath, Viking Tryndamere. Riot Points- 596 Influance Points - ~1000 - namejs007 Some AP runes. WTT: HoN LEGACY account for LoL lvl30 account The HoN account has quite a few hero skins and is 1650mmr. I would like the LoL account to be level 30, and have a descent win/loss. I dont really care about what champions you have. Pm me here on the forums, or me at drpeppercharlie. ALthough i dont get on much. thanks WTT DECKED OUT level 30 NA LoL account and rift account for 85 wow account The title pretty much says it all I have been playing LoL since it came out in 2009 I quit WoW for LoL but looking to come back I am looking for an account with at least one 85 that is decently geared. No green machines I am looking at all classes. So please respond d to whatever you have Must know all info to the account MUST have game time on the Account. Minimum 2-4 weeks Let me tell u about my accounts- LoL account- I spent so much time playing this game Over 52+ champions to choose from I have 2 full pages of runes and a lot of other runes so you can build your own play style I have about 1370 IP Rift- I bought it but only played it twice I just have a level 10 character I believe that I do have the cd key and I know all info Pease post before contacting Aim- tevin_thao Aim- tevin_thao Aim- tevin_thao Selling Decked out LoL Account, cheap as anything My LoL account is decked and I'm selling it dirt cheap - $100 is my price but it is negotiable. My account has: -Every champion up to and including fizz -700 Normal wins and 1350 ELO -10,000 IP and 400 RP -Legendary Kog'Maw skin as well as many...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.