WTS: EU: 85 Priest (Defender of a Shattered world) + 83 Mage.

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/30/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So after 4 years of playing it's time I hand up the towel and move on. So, i'm deciding to sell my account.

First of the basic info
    85 Female Goblin - Priest

Titles: The Insane - Defender of a Shattered World - Astral Walker - Starcaller - Bane of the fallen King - The Diplomat - Champion of the Frozen Wastes - (All horde factions titles) etc etc.

Mounts: Swift Zulian Tiger - Drake of the West wing - Ironbound Proto Drake - Bloodbathed Vanquisher etc. It's got over 60 mounts, including Mag'har ones too.

Gear: Average Ilvl is 358. 2 Piece Tier 11 Shadow Gear rest being full epic par rings and cloak.

PVP gear: Full main sets Vicious Gladiator with Bloodthirsty everywhere else and Vicious weapons with Trinket also.

Elixir Master 540 (Goblin Racial) - Engineering 525.

/played is over 300 days /cry :P

Mage is level 83 with Mining / Herbalism at 525, perfect for farming

And a level 80 tank druid also with Kingslayer.

So yeah, I'm looking for a nice price for this epicly geared toon especially with all the rare mounts / titles etc.

I can provide CD keys / ID / secret answer, etc must be paypal. Message me with your offers or if you have any questions / queries do not hesitate to contact me.

Must be reasonable bids.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.