WTS: EU: 85 DK 84 Mage 71 Warrior 63 Hunter 73 Warlock 65 Rogue 65 Druid ( 1 2)

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/30/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

*ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT*

Selling Lv. 85 Fem. Goblin Death Knight with as following:

MaskedArmory: .maskedarmory/wow-armo...ile-24577.html

Rare Mounts:

Deadly Gladiator's Frostwyrm
    Relentless Gladiator's Frostwyrm
    Drake of the West Wind
    Traveler's Tundra Mammoth
    Venomhide Ravasaur
    Violet Proto-Drake
    Headless Horseman's Mount
    Ice Mammoth
    Swift Brewfest Ram
    Rusted Proto-Drake
    Mechano-Hog
    ALL Battleground Mounts
    Fossilized Raptor
    ALL Faction mounts
    ...and much more mounts.

Over 8 pages of Companions (80+, which includes lots of Rares (just ask any of em, might have it might not, not going to enumerate every one of em lol))

Over 29 Titles to choose from:

Ambassador, Arena Master, Assistant Professor, Battlemaster, Brewmaster, Champion of the Frozen Wastes, Crusader, Duelist, Elder, Flame Keeper, Jenkins, Matron, Merrymaker, Starcaller, Twilight Vanquisher, Vanquisher, of Orgrimmar, of Sen'jin, of Silvermoon, of Thunder Bluff, of the Horde/Alliance, of the Nightfall, of the Undercity, the Argent Champion, the Explorer, the Hallowed, the Love Fool, the Noble, the Patient and the Pilgrim.

Over 115,000 HKS, had Thunderfury, Over 9200 Achievement Points, 365 iLvl (PVP) FULL 2200 Vicious Gladiator (Including Two-Handed Axe) geared. Lots of Tabards (Including every each one of WOTLK expansion, which as follow are: Furious Gladiator, Relentless Gladiator and Wrathful Gladiator) 4000 Honor Points, 682 Conquest Points, 1400 Valor Points, 1848 Justice Points. Over 20 Feast of Streght (you can see em on the armory.).

The account includes an Lv. 84 Male Blood Elf Mage with maxed Mining and Herbolism, a Lv. 71 Male Tauren Warrior, a Lv. 63 Male Goblin Hunter, a Lv. 73 FULLY Brutal Gladiator Male Undead Warlock (With a DRAGON KITE), a Lv. 65 Male Undead Rogue and a Lv. 65 Fem. Tauren Druid. ALSO, theres a second account (A Classic-only one) on the same Battle.net account which includes: A Lv. 60 Fem. Undead SPriest with AQ40 Gear and a Lv. 60 Fem. Dwarf Hunter.

Bored of the actual status of the games and for being more on my social life than ever, i decide to sell my account. Have been playing WoW since the start of The burning Crusader. Im giving a free Account Authenticator with it. Serious Buyers only please. The account doesnt have any day left. I can pay a month to it if the buyer wants to. PM Offers!. Scammers/Non-Serious buyers can go to hell already, dont have any time to waste, thanks.

Thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.