WTS: EU: 4 x lvl 85 + many alts and BoA items

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/30/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Main char:

Fury Warrior ilvl 387 with ilvl 388 as tank offspec.
    Proffesions: BS 400/525 and Inscription 503/525
    Important mounts and companions: Celestial Steed and Winged Guardian + Lil' Ragnaros

Enhancement Shaman ilvl 382 with elemental gear as offspec.
    Proffesions: Engineering 525/525 and Jewelcrafting 525/525
    Important mounts and companions: Amani battle bear, Headless Horseman's Mount, Flameward Hippogryph, Celestial Steed and Winged Guardian + Lil' Ragnaros, Mojo, Onyxian Whelping and Phoenix Hatchling

Combat Rogue ilvl 375 with assassination as offspec.
    Proffesions: Inscription 505/525 and Herbalism 74/525
    Important mounts and companions: Swift White Hawkstrider, Great Brewfest Kodo Celestial Steed and Winged Guardian + Lil' Ragnaros and Phoenix Hatchling

Deathknight ilvl 318 (277 equipped)
    Proffesions: Mining 473/525
    Important mounts and companions: Argent Hippogryph, Blue Proto-Drake, Black War Bear, Cenarion War Hippogryph, Great Brewfest Kodo, Headless Horseman's Mount, Red Proto-Drake, Swift White Hawkstrider, Celestial Steed and Winged Guardian + Lil' Ragnaros, Phoenix Hatchling, Mr. Chilly and Onyxian Whelpling

For more informations regarding the account like titles, achievements, proffesions items and all the stuff contact me via PM. If you have a good reputation on this website you will be able to log in my account and check it. Notice that i have all the informations that you need like cdkeys, my copy of ID, SQ SA.

Waiting for your offers.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.