Sold WTS: EU: 371 ilvl Druid ★ 4x Sets of Gear ★ 2x...

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Buy WoW Characters, 6/7/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buy WoW Characters

Buy WoW Characters
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: EU: 371 ilvl Druid ★ 4x Sets of Gear ★ 2x level 85 Alts ★ 99 Euro WTS: EU: 372 item level rogue WTS: EU: 3x 85 Caracters (Some Alt's 81 , 80) Original Owner "A Verry Geared Caracters LvL 85 Worgen Warrior LvL 85 Night Elf Hunter LvL 85 Human Rogue LvL 81 Mage LvL 80 Warlock What to Say ... The Warrior and the Rogue is Full Epics in PvP Gear / Also PvE Gear (Full Epics) , Epic Fly 310% for this two Caracters Professions Cap Skill Enought Gold to do Anithing Some Titles Like : - Sergent - Champion of the Frozen Wastes - Kingslayer - Jenkings - The Patient - The Explorer etc Warr is around 5000 Achivments Points Im the Original Owner and Buyer Receive Full Info : The Account Login , Acc Pass , Secret Question + Answer , The All Original Keys (I Make Photos from Box Game) , a Photo ID . All Service Avaible for Changes : - Transfer Caracter to Another Account or Server - Change Name - Change Faction - Change Sex - Change Race I Work 12/24 so i Dont have Much Time to verify my Thread and see the Intersted Persons but i can Check from iPhone my Via E-Mail Contact me from Aka_v15@yahoo , i can assist you with Details , we can talk from via e-mails and over phone , Negociating the Price and i wish to know the Person who will buy it , There was my Fantasy Adventure :P , I Hope to be in Good Hands, Many Thanks. Best Regards, Iuli." WTS: EU: 3x 85 Caracters = Original Owner = "A Verry Geared Caracters LvL 85 Worgen Warrior LvL 85 Night Elf Hunter LvL 85 Human Rogue LvL 81 Mage LvL 80 Warlock What to Say ... The Warrior and the Rogue is Full Epics in PvP Gear / Also PvE Gear (Full Epics) , Epic Fly 310% for this two Caracters Professions Cap Skill Enought Gold to do Anithing Some Titles Like : - Sergent - Champion of the Frozen Wastes - Kingslayer - Jenkings - The Patient - The Explorer etc Warr is around 5000 Achivments Points Im the Original Owner and Buyer Receive Full Info : The Account Login , Acc Pass , Secret Question + Answer , The All Original Keys (I Make Photos from Box Game) , a Photo ID . All Service Avaible for Changes : - Transfer Caracter to Another Account or Server - Change Name - Change Faction - Change Sex - Change Race I Work 12/24 so i Dont have Much Time to verify my Thread and see the Intersted Persons but i can Check from iPhone my Via E-Mail Contact me from Aka_v15@yahoo , i can assist you with Details , we can talk from via e-mails and over phone , Negociating the Price and i wish to know the Person who will buy it , There was my Fantasy Adventure :P , I Hope to be in Good Hands, Many Thanks. Best Regards, Iuli."

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.