WTS: EQ2 ULTIMATE acct + 24k platMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by EQ, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ

EQ
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hello everyone i have been gone from game for over month now and have decided that i no longer need this game to facinate my addiction... This account is probaly one best accounts ever listed on this site... i was a TOTAL addicted player who had to have everything and all money possible so i farmed raided all day at times it seemed.. this account has 90 ranger / 300aa with full dov em gear and all adorned Total beast pump out easy 200k dps 90 fury / 260ishaa and all fabled out gear over 90 sk / 250ish aa decked out dov gear 90 conc / 250ish aa decent gear 90 wizard / 230ish aa dov gear 50 mystic 255aa and make best this account has over 24 THOUSAND pp.. There is just way to much list about this account and i dont have time to type this out if you are INTRESTED.. i will goahead and let you know . I AM NOT GOING TO BE SCAMMED.. if you CANNOT talk by to me to assure my confidence i will NOT SELL THIS ACCOUNT.. i am DONE with this GAME for GOOD and will never be returning.. I am original owner and once i recieved my payment the account is yours for life.. i AM not a SCAMMER and WILL NOT BE SCAMMED i will give my home cell and my work number to assure you smooth transaction and your security.. I am not afraid to give you ANY info you need. Well shoot me message and we can talk.. with your number if you want or i can send mine... I am taking offers but can assure you i will have this account sold somehow by FRIday i need cash bad and the plat ALONE on the absoule cheapist site would sell for over 1300.00 usd so send me any offer we can talk.. sincerley chris spry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.