Selling WTS: EQ2 Kunark Assassin on Everfrost (with alts)...

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/23/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell

EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: EQ2 Kunark Assassin on Everfrost (with alts) Hi, I have decided after much time away from the game to pass along my account. It includes a Dark Elf female 79 Assassin (about one pink bubble from 80), with a Mithaniel Marr cloak(yes, I denounced citizenship and did the deity quest, then reworked citizenship back to home owner level). I have such weapons as Absolution dagger, Wurmslayer and other bits and pieces. She has the teleportation hammer to Kunark, which means 95% of Kunark content is complete. That is about where I stopped her, with about 100 platinum, a good set of completed collections and alternative forms(vampire, dragoth and some others) and carpet mount acess. The account is content unlocked for all expansions and subpacks up to and including Kunark of course. Additionally the account holds a Dark Fae female 55 Swashbuckler and a Troll female 40 Guardian. All characters have sufficient equipment and can be playable right away. Nothing on the accounts has been stripped or removed for any reasons - regardless of the attemp to sell it. There's also crafting established on some of the characters, mainly alchemy (36) and I believe (40) cooking on the Guardian - you will not have to start from the beginning. Please note that because of lapse time, I only remember certain aspects, but feel free to PM me any questions. This is not a 'hardcore' account, or something to brag about, but it is an established account that you can jump right into and go because of the time and effort spent on it. Lastly, I am looking to also trade/sell SWG, AOC and AION accounts whilst attempting to secure a RIFT account. Regards, Roxy WTB: EQ1 lvl90 WAR near MAXX AA"S HIgh end Warrior with 55k hp 6kac unbuffed with 4847 aa's... all class and archetype is maxxed!!!! Selling REALLY cheap... only 400, this toon has a MASS array of clickies , illusions, old school nostalgic items and whole armor sets from previous expacks, full t4 Gear and then some=) 1st...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.