WTS: EQ2 Geared Bruiser + 4 other 90s

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by EQ, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ

EQ
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I am selling this account with 5 level 90s. 1) 90/300 Bruiser - This bruiser is completely geared from head to toe with easy mode raid gear in addition to several hard mode pieces including 1 weapon, belt, gloves, cloak and is completely capable of soloing mobs in SoH, PR, VP etc if you are looking for a character to make tons of plat with. I have also used it to raid tank successfully so I know you can use it right away to main tank a raid. This character is 99% mastered from 81-90. Several Factions are above 20k so adorns will be available and several war runes have also been unlocked. Enervated Completed 2) 90/300 Defiler - this defiler has a few pieces of easy mode raid loot and tofs x2 loot but it is mostly in legendary or Sentinels Fate t3 gear. This character is about 60-70% mastered from 81-90. Enervated Completed 3) 90/266 Templar - This character is wearing mostly gear from Sentinels Fate with 2 pieces of easy mode raid gear from DoV and the x2 charm. This character is about 60-70% mastered from 81-90. Enervated Completed 4) 90/259 Ranger - This character is in a combination of SF legendary, DoV Legendary/PQ/Fabled gear, with 1 piece of DoV em gear. This character is about 80-90% mastered from 81-90 and should have at least all the ad3 scribed as an assassin. Enervated Completed 5) 90/209 - This character is in DoV legendary gear with 1 piece of DoV em raid gear. This character is about 30-40% mastered. Enervated Completed In addition to all of these characters are a few random nick knacks that lay in the guild bank such as a few random VP or TSO patterns, EM DoV tank gloves unclaimed, Trakanon Shield, some cold-forged gear (coolest warrior appearance armor imo) and some other random stuff. I am looking to get $1200 but offers will be accepted. Feel free to PM me here with any questions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.