Selling WTS: EQ1 Selling 2 accounts on antinous bayle...

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell

EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: EQ1 Selling 2 accounts on antinous bayle server 72 necromancer/72 shaman Looking to sell these accounts. 72 Necromancer, dark elf, female. Mostly elegant defiant gear. 62 AA Has all expansions. Account 2 72 Shaman, barbarian, female. 102 AA, 26 currently unspent Mostly elegant/elaborate defiant gear Also on this account 71 Enchanter, dark elf, female 100 AA Has upto seeds of destruction expansion. Both accounts have approx 3kpp each. Looking for 50 dollars for each account. Perfect accounts for people who don't want to level a new character past all the boring low levels. Both accounts still active for approx 2 weeks! PM me if interested, already sold an account on here and have the positive feedback. so no scam. WTT: 86 Mage/ 85 Bard / 84 Necro Looking to trade an 86 (2 blues from 87) mage account for a Rogue, Ranger or Zerker account min at least level 75. Must have House of Thule. The Mage has the EM8 earring, full t1 visibles, t2 non visibles. also on the account is a stripped 85 bard and 84 necro Account is On firona vie Looking for a Rogue, Ranger or Zerker MIN level 75, ANY SERVER (other then PVP) WTS: EQ1 WTS/WTT EQ1 for WoW Looking to trade my EQ1 account which consists of: 90 High Elf Mage with almost 1k AA's and full T4 gear. 90 Gnome Rogue with over 1k AA's and full T4 gear. 90 SK WIth over 1k AA's and stripped. (The account has 900k platinum on it. So, if you wish to gear him up.. No problem!!) Also, some other charactes ranging from 50-75 on the account. Mostly geared if not fully geared and ready to play (including cleric, shaman, ranger). I am just looking to sell this account or trade it for a WoW account. The WoW account does not need to be amazing, but it DOES need to have all expansions. My account is inactive, and I won't activate it for you. I WILL let you log onto eqplayers and see that the characters actually do exist, but I will not spend $15 more on that game. PM me with your offers! WTT: EQ1 Trading...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.