Selling WTS: EQ1 50 shaman on fippy I am selling my 50...

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/3/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell

EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: EQ1 50 shaman on fippy I am selling my 50 Shaman on Fippy Darkpaw server. I wanted to do some of the old world content and now that i have i wish to pass him on to a new owner. I do not wish to name all the gear or name at this time becuase it will be really easy to point him out fast. He is 90% + Best in slot gear for classic (planer/god/sky). And he has 7kpp atm to his name so use him as a box and twink out your main idc. 2 months left till kunark, get a jump start with one of the best soloing classes in the game. Send a private message with an offer and im only accepting PayPal. If it is not good enough i will reply back stating so. If i get a serious offer i can meet in game but hurry because i canceled the sub and not going to resub WTS: Selling 86 Mage with Em8 I am selling my level 86 mage 2 blues from 87 with the Em8 earring, t1 visibles and t2 non visibles. Fully Auged with mana augs. Also on account is an 85 stripped bard, and an 84 stripped necro. Looking for $125 OBO This account is on FIRONA VIE SERVER Also accepting Melee dps trades WTS: EQ2 Ranger w/ full raid gear + 90 Mystic I am selling my prize main account. I am selling one of the best rangers WW. He is fully tier 3 gear including tier 4 pants. This ranger (Guk server) can dps with eased (soloing is a snap) and can top parses. Also included in the account is over 2000 plat! This will allow you to buy anything on the sever when the upcoming expansion hits (expect loot rights for fabled drops to be auction off very high). As an added bonus, the ranger is also an 90 Alchemist (Big time money maker!) Also included on account is a fully raid geared 90 Mystic with over 125AAs. Mystic has some great gear and is ready to raid. I can provide name, pass, secret question/answer, etc. Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding this amazing account. Almost forgot: Account has 6 year Vet reward which include Call of the Veteren. Asking $600.00 Weapons: Septic Spinsever Umbra, Seraph...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.